AFTER 4 YEARS Chapter 9

Eunji's POV
Well after 4 years.WOW!
Now we decided to end our career and live with a normal life as a normal person.
-
Now I and the others are living together because we know that our friendship is like the best siblings in the world. Now we are finding our one and only love of life, but now I think Chorong, Naeun and Namjoo find their one and only love of life. It is Suho, Kai and D.O, then there were some news that BTS, Red Velvet and Girls Generation members end their career also.

I have no contact at EXO and BTS members because you know all why I don't want to. But now we kept on seeing EXO because of Chorong, Naeun and Namjoo always kept on hanging out with them and me, Bomi and Hayoung always on their side because we are friends, no, Best friends.

Now Chorong announce that we will have a camping trip with EXO and others and we don't know who is that others, Chorong always surprise us but some of her surprise don't make me happy.
-
Camping Trip!
"yah! are you guys ready" Chorong shouted "ne!" we all said, then we start to jump in our RV van. Chorong is the one who will drive and next to her is Hayoung, at their back there is me and Bomi and at the back is Namjoo and Naeun.

After 2-3 hours we reached the camping site, "Wow! it's so beautiful" I said "just like me" then we all laughed because of Naeun said then she laughed also. We are the one who arrived first then a van appeared, 2 vans, I think it's EXO, then the door opened and apperead 12 guys and I know you know them. I saw Baekhyun staring at me always, does she have a girlfriend. Ughh.. why do I think about that do I have love for that Byun Baekhyun. I go near the river and look up to the sky to relief myself.

I go back to the camping site and saw Chorong doing something I saw her texting someone and it's her botfriend Suho but Sho is just with his friends but why are they texting. I peek a small words and saw,

'Where are they?' I saw "yah! why are you texting Suho if Suho is just over there and what with Where are They, words, do you keep secret from us Chorong-ah" I said "a-ani, it's just that-" she cutted off by the 4 cars that arrived. "Who are they" Baekhyun ask "it's just our surprise" Suho said.

Then a van opened a door reaviling 7 boys, "B-B-BTS" I said "yah! unnie what are they doing here" I said "uhmm.. enjoying with them" Suho said, I saw the other members know about this but I am the only one who not know this, 'Arghh... I want to go home' I taught. Then the other doors opened reaviling 13 girls, I realize it was Red Velvet and Girls Generation "hey, why are you missing one SNSD" suho asked "oh! it is Sunny, she go to Japan and visit her cousins that is there" Taeyeon said. I go to the river to think of something.

Seulji's POV
"what's up with Eunji" Wendy ask then I saw Chorong going to follow her "Chorong-ah can I follow her and I need to apologize to her" I said then she nodded and I go and follow Eunji. I saw her walking nera the river and she sit down "you know I need to say sorry to you" I said then she turned around "Oh! Seulji, come sit down" she said "uhmm, Eunji, I want to say sorry to you when we are in college, the time that I always bully you, now I know how does Baekhyun and V likes you, I realize to myself that I was to mean to others / my tears started to fall / I am so sorry" I said then she hugged me I realize that she is also crying.

She broke the hug "it's okay! and we must change the topic because we are so dramatic here" She said wiping her tearsand I also wipe my tears "so, do you have any boyfriend yet" I asked "no but you, I know you are in a reletionship with V" she said then

"yes, tht's right" I turned around and saw V standing there "oh! V what are you doing here" I said "uhmm... talking to you, joke, the lunch is ready, so Chorong said to me that I must find you two to eat lunch" he said "okay, we will follow, you must go first" I said then he go back "so, Eunji, friends?" I asked "no!" she said "but why" I ask "because you have to add the word BEST in the word friend" she said "okay, Eunji do you want to be my best friend?" I ask "neh!" she said then we laughed and go back to the camping site.

We ate lunch and now prepare our tents. Some of us will be in the same tent but the others want to go alone.

Tents:
Chorong & Hayoung
Me & Bomi
Namjoo & Naeun
Baekhyun & Chanyeol
Suho & Lay
Tao & Kris
Kai & D.O
Luhan & Sehun
V & Jungkook
J-hope & Jimin
Irene & Seulji
Taeyeon & Tiffany
Yoona & Jessica
Soehyun & Sooyoung

And the one who wants to be alone is:
Chen
Xiumin
Suga
Jin
Rap Monster
Wendy
Yeri
Joy
Hyoyeon
Yuri

We prepared 24 tents around the bonfire. We finish building our tents in 2 hours because we all have fun in building it especially those who want to be alone in a tent.mAfter that we are finding logs that can be seated and tree trunks that can be our bonfire.

Now it's night time we are gathering around the bonfire. "So let's talk about love life, starting with me" Chorong said
.
.
.
.
.
.
Do you wanna know who are they fall in love with?
Find out at the next chapter.
Hope you enjoy it!