Chapter 8

Eunji's POV
After 20 minutes we arrived at the airport there are so many fans. Our manager came up of an idea that we will use the back door to go inside because there are so many fans at the front door, but when we go inside it's unexpected, there are more fans inside, we directly go to departure station so that we can't encounter many fans. We are now excited going to Hongkong, there are so many idols performing.The plane start to fly and I slept.

After 2-3 hours we reached Hongkong. I love this place. We directly go to the hotel where we will be resting. After 1 hour we go to the arena/ stadium where will MAMA Awards will be going on. Our dressing room is near EXO and BTS, but when practice I always saw V and Baekhyun especially when we are going in or out at our dressing room. I hate this!
-
The next day, the big day, MAMA Awards! It's 7:30 pm and the show is starting. We go to the red carpet to go to our dressing room to change our clothes to our mini dresses with different colors. After that many groups perform their song on stage, mostly many groups collaborate. Some performs enlish songs and their original song. After all of that we are so weak and tired because we enjoy a lot of being a KPOP group.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hope you like it!

Sorry because it's short but promise this will have a happy ending!
👍👍👍