Short chapter

This is the last chapter of this story plot. And it's a short one too. Hope you still enjoy reading it.

                                                                                I DO NOT own anything.

  So Max looks over at Kim who just walked over to them. He then takes a deep breath. "Oh, hey Kim" he says. Kim looks at him weirdly, wondering why he was talking to her. "Hi" was all she said. Cleo didn't want to deal with her sister anymore. "Well, see you later Kim" she tells her younger sister. Kim scoffs. "Shut up" she tells Cleo. She walks away towards Mr. Sertori and they leave the beach. They were having a long trip back to Australia. "Well then" Max said, laughing. He thought that was an awkward conversation. 

   Cleo couldn't stand her sister. She was a spoiled brat after all. "She's so annoying"Cleo told him. "Thank goodness I don't have to deal with her anymore" she added. Max nods and smiles at Cleo. "Should we head back?"Cleo asks, seeing that the wedding and the party was over with as everyone was getting ready to head back. "Maybe once everyone else leaves" Max suggested. "Since its our party, we should probably be the last ones to leave" he tells her. "Oh, okay" Cleo replied. Max nods and smiles again. 

  Mal walks over to them. "Well, I'll meet you guys at the mansion" she tells the newly married couple. She walks away and leaves the beach, with Alex and Luke following her to head home. Rachel stood there, arms crossed. Max looks at her and notices. "Everything good there?" he asks his best friend. "I-" Rachel began. She shrugs. "Yeah, everything is fine" she tells him. Gar smiles at his girlfriend. "That's good" he tells  her. Rachel forces a smile. "Let's just go home already" she tells Gar. 

   She looks at Max, then Cleo. "Congratulations, by the way" she tells them. Cleo smiles. "Thanks" she replied. "Thanks" Max says, smiling. They watch as Gar and Rachel walked away to head back to the mansion as well. "Once Troy and Bella leave, we can leave"Max tells Cleo. "Though there's no rush because this has been fun" he added. "Okay" Cleo said. They watch as Troy leaves, then Bella follows him out. They grab the other boxes and Max uses magic to send them home. 

THE END

  That is it you guys! Max and Cleo are now married.  <3 Mal is no longer the only one married out of the characters in this crossover roleplay. (Yes, she is married to King Ben like in Descendants, but off screen since nobody is roleplaying as Ben sadly) 

  Next story will be posted soon. 

:D