Part 3, I show you my affection

The girl was very kind. This isn't a very good quality for a mechanic, but this is exactly what the guys liked. She seemed to be the only one who treated them as sentient beings and individuals. She paid special attention to Walker. Either because this jerk managed to break down more often than others, or because she really liked him. Still, every robot was overjoyed to know that the newbie will be their mechanic today.

- Will you be tinkering with your pieces of iron for a long time? We are actually having lunch - said a clear female voice coming from the doorway. Alex was standing and leaning against the door frame. Her face was relaxed, but she was really exasperated and annoyed.

- The wire has broken. I will solder it and go, it's a matter of 10 minutes - the girl answered absolutely calmly.

- Oh yeah, of course, don't pretend! You just want to talk to him.

Alex was very upset that the new mechanic was so obsessed with objects of his work. She was getting annoyed, when a newbie was talking to them for hours.

- I don't see anything wrong in that. It's not your business, go have lunch without me.

- Well, as you know.

Fast footsteps echoed with muffled sounds on the thinly carpeted iron floor. Perhaps this carpet had to hide the fact that it had only metal under it, but did not cope well with this. The girl removed the annoyingly interfering golden strand behind her ear and continued her work. After ten minutes, the wires were intact and the mechanism was ready to work again, the Walker's eyes opened and he was able to stand up again and move his head normally.

- How are you, all right? - asked the girl, looking straight into his eyes.

- Yes, thanks for your help. Sorry, I was just kidding, I didn't know that if I'll steel Kenneth's headphones as a joke, I'd get hit in the neck. Alan turned his eyes away from his benefactor, feeling guilty. His silly pranks left her with less time to rest. Such childish nonsense was not uncommon among them. Usually they had absolutely nothing to entertain themselves with, and therefore they found the strangest ways.

- Don't say thank you, it's my job to fix you. - The girl replied, putting her hand on his shoulder with a wide smile. - At least I'm sure he must feel very guilty right now.

- GO AND SAY SORRY.

- I WON'T APOLOGIZE TO THIS CROT.

Jamie and Kenneth had a violent argument in the music studio, turning each other's decibels higher and higher. The room was sparsely furnished. Above the synthesizer was a poster that read "We are believers" and a UFO flying over some kind of forest

- GO AND APOLOGIZE NOW. BECAUSE OF YOU HE HAS A WIRE BREAK ON HIS NECK!

-HE WASN'T SUPPOSED TO TOUCH MY HEADPHONES. HE WILL THINK NEXT TIME BEFORE DOING SOMEHING THIS STUPID! THIS IS NOT YOUR BUSINESS, LADY-ANIME EYES!

- OH, WELL, THERE'S NO POINT FOR YOU TO SAY THAT! BY THE WAY YOU ARE ALSO IN ANIME. NO-FACE IN SPIRITED AWAY PROVES IT.

- OH, YOU ASSHOLE, TRY TO INSULT ME, HUH!?

Swept away by the controversy, they were completely oblivious to the observers standing behind them. Ben stood with a relaxed, slightly thoughtful face, watching as the artificial voice gained strength and melted into one continuous noise. At the same time, Alex couldn't hide her indignation at this. Still, she silently watched the fight between the robots.

- And what are we going to do with them? - Gonzalez dragged in a quiet, sonorous voice, not even turning his head to the interlocutor.

-I suggest teaching him a lesson and to turn him off for a while,- the girl said, barely able to resist the evil grin that was ready to distort her pale face. But the corners of her lips slightly raised, indicating the malice of her intentions.

- What are you doing? - asked Alan in bewilderment.

- Don't you know what a hug is? - replied the girl who was gently pressed against him. Despite their huge height difference, such touches in her ward didn't scare her at all - people do this when they want to show their trust and affection. Two mechanical arms closed smoothly behind the girl.

- I trust you too. At that moment, he felt a kindness and warmth that he had never experienced in this studio.

For the rest of the day, the clatter of footsteps didn't leave the studio for a single moment. Walker desperately wanted to find his comrade. Initially, he wanted an apology, but when he discovered Kenneth was missing, he began to feel guilty himself. Oddly enough, he managed to get a clear answer to his question only from Alex.

- He was disabled for a month because of his behaviour, - said the girl without a drop in her emotions. Alan froze with fear and bewilderment.

Suddenly Osberg felt a surge of energy. He slowly raised his hand and wiggled his fingers. Then, confirming the possibility of his movement, he raised his head. After his vision returned to normal, he saw a whole team of mechanics and colleagues standing over him. Immediately, Walker ran up to him and sharply grabbed his body.

- Idiot, what are you doing? - asked Kenneth.

- I show you my affection - Alan answered and closed his eyes, mimicking the actions of the mechanic.

- He knows how to persuade.. - the producer thoughtfully smiled. Livey and Alex didn't answer and continued to calmly observe this naive picture.