Prologue: Idiots all of you

Start from the beginning

Katsuki: What the fuck was that!? You have a quirk!?

Izumi: Dek- Izuku, why didn't you tell anyone!?

Izuku stowed his wand away, already going to close the door.

Izuku: Why on this godforsaken planet would I waste my breath explaining anything to you insufferable mouth breathers?

Izuku said snidely, slamming the door in their faces. He took a couple steps towards his book before hearing the door knob of his door began to jiggle. He sighed before pulling his wand out again and pointed it at the door.

Izuku: Protega Maxima, Fianto Duri.

Author: These two spells were two of the three that created that massive shield around Hogwarts in the final battle against Voldemort.

Izuku fired off two protection spells at the door of his room. A pure white light enveloped the door before it mellowed into a bright blue. The jiggling stopped as the barrier spell was instated, Izuku sighing as he finally got sine piece of mind.

Sitting down again, he picked up his ink pen and began writing in the journal again, the black ink spreading into the paper.

Izuku: Sorry about our conversation being interrupted but I am surrounded by idiots

The ink slowly disappeared into the pages of the journal and vanishing. Moments later, a response was shown on the pages.

Writing: I pity you, Izuku

Writing: I pity you, Izuku. Being in an environment such as that, I worry for your sanity. How is it that you are still sane?

The question got Izuku to chuckle at that, always finding the journal's tenant to have a good sense of humour.

Izuku: Having good company always helps, especially if they understand my plight.

Izuku wrote back. The being inside the journal had revealed himself to be a wizard named Tom Marvolo Riddle.

At the age of five, Tom explained everything about the Wizarding world to an impressionable young Izuku, granted Izuku was already self aware about everything and his disdain for life was palpable.