A strange visitor

2 Months later, after my 18th birthday. The night was frosty, the cosy candlelight flickered against its icy wrath, I wrapped my arms around my lime green frog plushie. A sudden gait of rain pelted against the window as if they were stones of ice trying to break through the solid glass. The steaming tea in my hand twist and swirled in the icy atmosphere as I cuddled up in bed. Tap click Tap click a sudden rhythm began on my window "Come little children~ I'll take thee away~ into a land of enchantment~" soft singing rang around me "Come little Y/N I'll take thee away~ into a Land of enchantment~ come little maiden the times come to play~ into my garden of magic~"
The voice continued, the voice was a soft as snow with an icy, evil lining as if someone was trying to lure me into a trap "Uhhh- Ahh- I need to get a drink and clear my head" I slipped out of bed and down the stairs. A soft giggling followed after the singing "I'll get you little maiden~"

I wandered into the kitchen, the sudden bright light blinding me for a moment "Ah! Son of a bitch!" I growled making my way over to the kettle, filling it up and turning it on. I splashed my face with cold, icy water while the kettle boiled, drying my face off with a towel, I wandered back to the kettle with my cup in hand, I dashed in the sugar and teabag. "Maiiidennnn~" the voice rang out again as two silhouettes flew across the moon, they look as if they were riding on broomsticks "Am I going crazy or did I just witness two witches fly across the moon?" I questioned myself "Maybe I should get my head checked" I sighed pouring the boiling water into my cup "Thou be drowning the little bag in water, doth thou have an unfinished business with little bag of herbs?" Sarah whispered, she was so close it was as if she was right behind me, right next to my ear "Ah-hah!" I spun around pointing a steaming teaspoon out to defend myself "huh?" I whined, realising no one was there "I must be going crazy" I sighed stirring my tea.

I switched off the kitchen light and locked the back door, making my way back to my bedroom, I began to take to the stairs taking one careful step at a time with my hot beverage "I wonder what max and Dani are up to this time of the night" I wondered "Probably asleep" I came to the conclusion pushing my Weak door open, I placed my hot beverage down on my bedside table and pulled back the warm covers. I jumped back suddenly, startled, there in my soft silk sheets lay a   ft, beach blonde goddess asleep. She was dressed in a light pink and red corset, scarlet flowing skirt and a dark violet hooded cape that lay loosely across the sheets, her face was pale and warm and her arms were guarded in thin rose red mesh like fabric in the shapes of spiderwebs

"Mmmph, Mnnnnnn ahh" she whimpered rolling over in her sleep "It's- no, it can't be" I gasped "It's one of the Sanderson sisters, wait a minute- the ginger one tried to kill me, the dark and purple haired one didn't really do much apart from greet the ginger one, then that leaves.....Sarah Sanderson" I blushed hard, having an already huge crush on her "Sarah Sanderson is asleep in my bed" I peered over her, noticing she was asleep cuddling my frog plushie "Awwww" I squeaked, trying to slip in next to her "Mmnnnn I am beautiful, women will love me" she moaned rolling over, I slipped further in pulling the blankets over us "okay, I can live with a 5'7 dark magic witch asleep next to me" I chuckled lightly

Sarah rolled over once more, her silky cobweb sleeves wrapping around my small frame "Mmmm," she moaned softly pulling me against her taller frame "Comme little maidens~ I'll take thee away" she sang out, hypnotising me into a trance once more This is fine, I can get through this I wondered to myself allowing Sarah to cuddle me "I am beautiful, girls will love me~" she giggled in her sleep. I lifted my head up looking over to the corner of my room, there against my darkened walls, stood a long, pine, bristly broomstick "I-it really is Sarah" I whispered sitting up, Slam I was suddenly shoved back against the sheets "Mmnnn your not going anywhere little one" She whispered in her sleep. I lay there against her chest, feeling more gay in me then ever before. Later that night, I felt my bladder become full, I pulled back the blankets and went to leave quietly "Hmmmnn mmmnn" Sarah whimpered at the sudden empty bed sheets. I came back from my little late night trip, pulling back the sheets with a gasp.