The Black flame candle 🕯

The damp autumn leaves squelched against my foot, the autumnal air creating a cosy fall atmosphere my tight school shoes rubbing my sore feet "Y/N! Y/N" Max called, running from down the street as Dani ran beside him "Hey!" He panted while walking with me "Any plans for the halloween holidays?" he asked "N-no I think I'm just gonna stay home and watch some horror movies" I sighed every halloween was the same, I would stay home and watch horror movies, I would go trick or treating but I felt I had outgrown that. "Max! Dani! Y/N!" Alison called, Max blushed hard "Hey Alison" we said in unison as we walked home "I have a cool Halloween Idea" she smirked "Ooh what is it?" my gay little Halloween ass excitedly asked "Come on, I'll walk and talk" she chuckled pushing her blonde hair out of her face as she walked.

Later that Friday afternoon, we all sat in Max's room chatting about all sorts of nonsense while getting into our costumes. "So what's your plan Alison?" I asked sliding on my purple and black tights, and a long raven and crimson dress "Yeah! What's your plan?" Max and Dani followed with the same question "Okay, okay, so you three know the Sanderson Sisters right?" She smiled softly "Know them? I adore that story! I find it so interesting!!" I butted in "There was a run down museum about them in town somewhere, I thought it'd be fun to check it out" "That would be the Halloween dream" I squeaked "Then it's settled, we'll start of trick or treating then we'll venture on into our inevitable doom" Alison said spookily "I'm scared Max! What if the Sanderson Sisters are still out there?!" Dani whined "Dani, grow up the Sanderson sisters can't ever come back as account of being banished and hung by the townsfolk in 1683" Max reassured his younger sister.

Dani pulled on a orange and raven witch hat, along with orange and black tights and a dress with pumpkins and broomstick patterns. Max just threw on a navy blue T-shirt, dark rimmed spectacles and grey joggers as we set off. Alison's cream jumper and jeans flayed in the soft breeze as we walked. The cold, autumnal air settling in as we walked from house to house "We ready to hit our final destination?" We smiled and nodded walking down the soaked pavement glistened against the moonlight.

We stood at the cold, metal gates that held the museum within, I smiled pushing the gates open walking in. The house stood silently in the misty, autumnal winter, pumpkins sat
outside the front door rotting from tears of misuse but still somehow alive. A strong smell of cinnamon and pumpkin spice filled the bitingly, cold air that nipped my nose once more, the house was a cottage like thing that was guarded by the surrounding woodlands, wind howling through the pipes creating a more eerie atmosphere. I stepped toward the single, mahogany door pushing it open gently stepping inside, the tables were decorated with ancient artefacts of the Sanderson sisters. "Woah! This place screams more witchy than the actual Sanderson's" I squeaked running in, rummaging through boxes and files "haha!" I laughed breathing in the smell of dust, pine and pumpkin spice "yes hahah!!" I clapped even more.

Dani peered around at the different candles, one in particular stood out, a slim, cream candle engraved with hazelnut patterns. "No way!!!!! The black flame candle!!!" I bounced once again as I swayed around it in a witchy little awe "Wonder if it actually works" Max piped up from the corner, pulling a lighter from a draw "Who wants to see?" Dani backed away, Alison chortled a little "Oh Max you do realise that the Sanderson sisters are just a myth right?" Max laughed with her "Max I'm scared" Dani squeaked "Oh come on it's just a bit of hocus pocus" He flipped up the lighter, placing it towards the wick of the candle, as the bright flickering flame connected to the wick the candle began to burn a bright, black flame.
Bang, bang, bang, the plastic candles exploded upon the chandelier that hung above us, the plastic candles were then reincarnated into real wax one's. The door suddenly swung open, the moon's illuminating beam, lighting the doorway, Max hid behind the door, I ducked beneath the glass cabinet in which the infamous spell book was contained in.

Dani hid with Max and Alison ducked by another shelf, in stepped three women. The middle one was dressed in silk emerald cloak, dark ginger hair sat upon her head as she looked around "Were back!!"  She called out "My lucky rat tail! Right where I left it!" A blonde, shorter woman giggled bouncing around "But who lit the black flame candle?" The ginger one asked placing a pale clawed finger to her chin in thought "Winnie, Winnie Winnie Winnie Winnie!" A dark haired woman asked repeatedly "What is it Mary can't you see I'm busy?" Winnie snapped "I smell children" Mary giggled "What? where? Who?" Wine demanded "One little girl eight or nine, a boy a girl about 16 and-" she sniffed "Another girl about 17!!" She smiled Winnie growled "more young adults than children" Sarah said becoming mistress obvious "I like the smell of the 17 year old!! She smells like coconut spray and it's Devine!!" Sarah bounced "Winnie! Let me hang her on a hook and play with her?" Sarah giggled "No!" Winnie snapped

We suddenly bolted through the door "I'll get you.....my love......" Sarah whispered, a deep scarlet blush dancing across her cheeks as Mary looked over knowing full well about Sarah's lust for women. Her Bermuda teal eyes locked with my hazel orbs once more before I left. A smirk tugged at Sarah's crimson curved lips as she ran her pink tongue over her pointed canines. "I'll get you one way or another~"