4

Lucy puts on her wedding dress which was the perfect fit- her brothers had it done specifically just for her, a mermaid dress that sat just underneath her feet

As she walks out of her bedroom, her brothers look at her with widened eyes
"My little sister, finally getting married" Robbie smiles with his eyes shining. "I'm so proud"

Lucy looks at her brothers and smiles, she makes her way into the carriage Johns's auntie Polly had picked out which apparently costed 100 grand but Lucy refuses to believe that - as she walks out she's stopped by Tommy who stares daggers at her.

"I want you to treat him right, Lucy can you do that?" Tommy sighs, looking at her with saddened eyes. "I want my little brother to be happy, just for once"

"Tommy, I've known your family since I was what? Around 18 years old, I won't mess this up" she smiles.

Tommy smiles back before hearing her older brother shout her name. "You can do this, I know you can" Lucy thought to herself. Tommy looks at her before putting his hand out to carry her to the carriage. Lucy makes her way to the carriage and sits down, Her brothers smile at her.
"I'm so proud of you, darling" Robbie smiles, Lucy smiles back before riding off in the carriage.

Lucy looks at all the sights and sighs as she holds the pendant her father gave her as a child. She lightly kisses it before placing it onto her chest, as they make their way into the venue Lucy stares in euphoria watching people walk into the door which had been neatly decorated with flowers.

Lucy steps out onto the gravel trying not to trip in her heels as her brothers stand outside the carriage, awaiting her arrival. "Are you ready Lucy?" Robbie smiles taking out his hand from his pocket.
"As ready as I'll ever be" she blushes and smiles as she walks into what looked like a palace.

Her brothers slowly following behind she walks into the building, twisting her hair out of fear or excitement she wasn't exactly sure - people stood up before her as she stepped foot into what became her future, John slowly turned over to look at her in awe and astonishment. Lucy smiled as she began walking towards him, trying not to fall over in her heels.
"She looks gorgeous doesn't she?" Arthur whispers to John, looking at her in shock.
"She really does" John smirks, staring at her ginger hair placed neatly on her dress.

As Lucy took one last step into her future she looked over at the door in hopes that her parents might finally come after all these years - yet no sign of them, Lucy sighed as she placed herself in front of John.
"Shall we begin?" The vicar says, "Are you prepared, as you follow the path of marriage, to love and honor each other for as long as you both shall live?"

"I am" John and Lucy say in unison.

"Since it is your intention to enter the covenant of Holy Matrimony, join your right hands, and declare your consent before God and his Church." The priest continues.

Lucy and John conjoin hands looking at each other, Lucy begins to have tears forming in her eyes as John looks at her confused.

"Before we begin exchanging vows, if you would like to say something say it now or forever hold your peace" the priest says looking around, a short silence is found in the room before the priest begins again.
"Right, Lucy Elizabeth Solomons do you take this man, John Micheal Shelby to be your lawful wedded husband"

"I do" Lucy whispers.

"And John Michael Shelby do you take this woman, Lucy Elizabeth Solomons to be your wife"

"I do"

"You May kiss the bride"

John grabs Lucy by the waist and kisses her and grabs her hand squeezing it tightly before picking her up after letting go of her.
"John!" Lucy squeals, trying not to scream.
"Come on Mrs Shelby!" John screams taking her out of the altar and into her future.