𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

Luna tapped each side of her pen lightly against the table, resting her head against the palm of her hand, slowly making it numb

She felt her eyelids get heavier,
She hated this class, the teacher talked too fast.
The bell rang. The sound of peoples backpacks zip was like music to her ears.

She stood up and tossed her bag around her shoulder.
"Luna." The teacher called as she passed halfway through the door. She looked back at the teacher.

"Hmm?" She tapped her foot.
"You have very good grades these days. Maybe pick the B up to an A. You have the potential." He smiled, as if she cared about her grades.

"Okay." She blinked, walking out.
The teacher sighed and shook his head.

She met Vance out at the gate. He was doodling on his fist with a blue pen.
"Let's go." She motioned her head, he trailed after her.

"I hate Mister Pierce with my heart and soul." Luna grunted.
"He speaks too fast. No wonder no one likes him." Vance said, staring at his shoes.

They made it to the convenience store.
The group of jocks already made it there.

Bruce Yamada, Mark Silverstone, Rayna Ross, Iris Haven and Lain Levin.
They're all leaders of a certain sport group.

All of them do these nasty, fake tricks on everyone.
Well, except Bruce Yamada.
He's the lead of the Baseball team. To others he's dreamy but Luna doesn't see the appeal. He's just some guy.

They saw as the two walked in.
"Vance! My man!" Mark Silverstone teased.

"Who the fuck are you?" Vance furrowed his brows.
"Come on who's in a bad mood!" Mark wrapped his arm against Vance's shoulder, rubbing his head with his fist.

"Get the fuck off me!" Vance pulled him away.
"Calm down man!" Mark smiled.

"Just get off him." Luna side eyed Mark.
"No one asked you." Marks smile dropped, glaring at her.

"My brother doesn't give a shit about you. You think anyone asked for you?" Luna clenched her fist.

"Hey you better watch your fucking mouth." Mark taunted. Luna flinched.

"Yeah, fucking coward." Mark wiped his nose.

"Get the fuck off her!" Vance shoved Mark.

"Yeah defend your little sister." Mark teased. "Fucking cowards, god." Mark sneered, walking back.

"Just play, I'll sit here." Luna kneeled with her head against the wall.

Vance started playing his dumb little pinball game.

Bruce stared at Luna as she stared at the window.
"Yo. Bruce" Iris snapped in Bruce's face. He shook his head.

"Woah. Sorry." Bruce smiled.
"Who the fuck you staring at?" Iris glanced.

"It's nothing." He pulled her away. They all left.

After an hour Vance tapped Luna.
"I'm tired. Let's go home." He said. She nodded, standing up and following him as they went home.