1

"mrs. jeon, I am here" seokjin lets everyone know that he is at their place.

"ah dear. how are you?"

"i am good, mrs. jeon. did you have the juice i told you to have early in the morning?"

"ah. as much as i love you, these diets make me annoyed. i will have the juice now. i don't trust these chefs my son has"

"hahaha will do. i will go to the kitchen"

IN THE KITCHEN

"hi namjoon. how are you?"

seokjin has been trying to befriend mrs. jeon's other sons for a month, but they hate talking to him. seokjin doesn't know why

"whatever. mind your business and leave the kitchen"

"that's not how you-"

and namjoon leaves the kitchen.

"why does he hate me?" seokjin murmurs to himself.

"because you are too good looking. my sons are jealous of you" mrs. jeon giggles.

seokjin gives her a small smile and collects the fruits he needs.

"it's okay, seokjin. I think with time everything will be alright"

seokjin just nods and continues his work.

"here is your juice, mrs. jeon. also i think we'll have to purchase your medications as well. this month's dose is over already"

"ah. thank you dear. I'll tell jungkook"

seokjin just nods and frowns. just the  mention of jeon jungkook makes him annoyed, let alone him being present around.

seokjin is cut out of his thoughts.

"oh here he is. come baby"

"mon can you please stop calling me baby in front of strangers"
he stares at seokjin.

seokjin stares back. mrs. jeon cuts their stares by waving a hand.

"jungkook. darling, seokjin is no more a strangers. he is with me for over a month now"

"whatever mom. you have anything else to say or not? Or else I'll leave for work"

"oh yeah. wait have breakfast first and then bring these medicines. seokjin show him the medicines. I'll get you breakfast, baby"

"what medicines, dr. kim?"

"the similar ones only. the monthly does ended"

"that's so early. I just got them few days ago"

"mr.jeon those days were almost 39 days ago. moreover-"

"whatever. be quiet. I'll get them"

"it's for your mother. I don't eat those"

"you guys come here to the dining table"
mrs. jeon called the two

"have this jungkook. seokjin told me that this is healthy"

"here for you too, seokjin"

mrs. jeon went back to the kitchen leaving the two alone

"thank you, mrs. jeon"

"mom. what is wrong with you? who eats fruits and juice as breakfast? dr. kim, suggest something better for gods sake"

"what is my mistake? i suggested it for her. I don't know why she gave it to you? maybe you look unhealthy."

"what? me? unhealthy? never. everyone dreams to have a body like me"

and that is something seokjin agrees. jungkook is too hot and handsome but the moment that beautiful face of his uses his mouth for speaking, it ruins everything..

"whatever. i am going to help your mom"