The Red Tyrant #7

Começar do início

'What the Hell' both Baal and a disappointed Marbas looked at him

"Enough we this talk, we need to inform him about day that we will meet. I trust you guys to inform him while I clean both of your mess..... Hope I can test him if i see him soon" He murmurs the last part but we heard him clearly that left us dumb as he vanished thin air.

'What a big Fat liar is it hard for you to just say that you want to meet him' Both Me and Marbas though the same as we shared eyes signals

.
.
.
At the Library
.
.
.

"Dracule....may I asked why didn't you attended the party?" Asked Trey which suprised the group but Mihawk seems calm as he was about to answer him

TREY'S POV

I can't stop thinking about it no matter how many times I tried, he reminds me of that boy.... 'Could it really be him.... impossible....they look kinda similar but I should put my hopes up'.

"Trey senpai, why did you just suddenly pop that question out of thin air?" Asked Deuce as everyone was staring at me when I asked that question.

Honestly it's pains me when Riddle was talking about him yesterday and looked heartbroken when he didn't attend the party, 'How could he do that....Are you that heartless enough to do that, I thought you agree to come yesterday with the others' just as i was having many thoughts in my head He finally speak as i wait his cold reply just like his the way his face was showing but it didn't came at all..

"Mr.Clover I deeply apologize for not attending at the party, it's not like I have any hatred on your dorm leader. I really did want to celebrate your dorms Unbirthday so much to tell you the truth it will be Much better to ask some explanation about my current situation to certain somebody who is the great gracious imbecile who is standing beside me" he said as he hit the Headmaster with a book that he was holding.

"Yeah that's right! The Head Master force Dad to do his work as he fool around" Shouted Grim as he looked at The Headmaster in an angry look same with both Ace and Deuce.

"Hey now you guys are being mean I did give him just two papers or three" said Crowley. "Oh yeah so what do you explain about those paperworks?"Said Both the Trios as the pointed at three mountains of paperworks.

'HOLY MOTHER OF SWEETS!!!, HAVE THE HEADMASTER GONE MAD NO WAY A PERSON CAN FINISHED THAT IN ONE DAY!!' I look so much shocked seeing this, that I felt bad for misunderstoding him earlier while the Trios were still arguing with the headmaster.

"But if I'm being honest Dracula son help me a lot with those paperworks and the method he used in them was quite easily and much more neat and unique than mine" said the Headmaster not feeling shameless a bit.

"That's because I do not use some weird alphabets, they were a lot of misspelling words in your work you should also learn to change your messy handwriting" Spoke Dracule which stabbed the Headmaster really hard as the Trios were snickering from what he said.

"Dracule-san how you break my little heart like that (╥﹏╥)" The Headmaster shred tears as he looked at the male who seems like unbother from his action and looked so much calm

"I'm just stating the truth." Said the Dracule in a matter of fact tone which the Headmaster cried more making the Trios laughing so hard