Honkai and Valkyries

Start from the beginning

Adam switched to the integrity great sword and sent a upward slash up and sent the Ganesha flying up and preformed a shield break.

Adma switched to his bravery soul gauntlets and jumped up under the Ganesha and sent out a huge barrage of exploding punches at the Ganesha.

He sent the Ganesha up higher and Adam landed back on the ground and switch over to the patience soul spear. He used patience's strings to grab and slam the Ganesha into the ground.

The Ganesha recovered and sent a huge beam of energy at Adam.

Adam switched to the perseverance soul scythe and sent four purple scythe shaped projectiles that went through the beam and damaged the Ganesha

He used the blue soul power to pin the Ganesha down

Finally he switched to his determination soul sword and sent out a large slash that obliterated the Ganesha.

Kiana looked in shock since Adam did all of that in a matter of seconds and made it look like he did it with out a sweat, but in reality it took almost all of his stamina to pull off that and he is hiding his exhaustion.

"You ok?" Adam asked as he walked over to Kiana and held his hand out

Kiana stared at Adam amazed and soon snapped out of it and was helped up by Adam

"How did do that." Kiana said.

"We it's complicated, my name is Adam, what's yours?" Adam asked.

"My name is Kiana, the best Valkyrie of all." Kiana boastfully said as she got up.

"I wouldn't say the best Kiana." Mei said as she appeared with Bronya.

"There you guys are, are you two ok?" Kiana asked as she turned around surprised

"Yes and I see you handled it and found a survivor ." Mei said

"Well actually a Ganesha appeared and this guy saved me from it." Kiana said.

"I see that statement as false and evidence is needed, he just is a normal civilian." Bronya said.

Adam then manifested all of his soul floating in midair and grabbed his determination soul sword and the other souls disappeared.
Adam swung at a row of building and sent out a giant slash that destroyed the row of buildings

Everyone, even Bronya looked surprised.

"It's rare to have adaptability to Honkai for a knight but I looks like you have such a high adaptability you have the power of an A rank Valkyrie with the ability to use those kind of weapons, amazing." Kiana said in awe

"Well it looks everything all cleared up and we can go back to the academy." Mei said.

"Wait we could bring him to the academy so he can become a knight, I mean like someone of his power can help us defeat the Honkai." Kiana suggested

Mei thought a little bit. "Sure we could use someone of his power." Mei said.

Then Mei used a contact device to call in a patrol ship and everyone got in it when it arrived.

"So how did you end up in the ruined city, reports said that there were no survivors." Bronya said.

"Umm I don't know I just woke up here, I have no idea how I got here." Adam lied. Bronya gave him a skeptical look but looked away when the patrol ship lifted off the ground to fly to the Hyperion.

An hour later they arrived at the Hyperion.

"Welcome to the Hyperion, the mobile flying battle carrier!" Kiana said.

He looked around in awe.

(Wow this is better than I imagined and I never got to explore the ship since I can only see the ship through the Home Screen in the game) Adam thought.

He was led to the main bridge and he saw a woman standing there and figured out that it was the captain.

"Hey, Himeko you won't believe who we found," Kiana said

Himeko turned around and looked at Adam.

"I already know I saw the footage from the scout drone I sent down. I say, I never thought there would be anyone in that city, and even more, you have such powerful Honkai adaptability you have the potential of an A-rank Valkyrie." The himeko said.

"Ummm, ya I guess you're right," Adam said.

"Well it is time to set a course to the academy, but while we fly back to the academy someone shows him around the ship," Himeko said as she faced the control panel.

Then Kiana suddenly went in front of Adam.

"I'll show you around as thanks for saving me."
Kiana said as she beckoned Adam to come with her.

Kiana toured Adam around the ship while Mei and Bronya went to their sleeping quarters.

Kiana toured Adam around the Ship until it was night and she led him to the room he will be staying in.

Before Adam could go in Kiana said something.

"Thanks for saving me , Adam," Kiana said as she walked away

Adam then went into his room and dropped onto his bed.

(What an eventful day, I can't wait to see the academy. Being in this world is like a dream and I like it. I wish she was here with me... snap out of it Adam you need to let go. We'll have time to get some sleep.) Adam thought as he called asleep.

Chapter End