Chapter 18: "Saving Dream Fever" Harmonious Shadow and Discordant Shadow

DK West: I'm ready Belut Sumbang...

Serious words were heard to the discordant Sergeant's lacking ears so that he whistled. Suddenly, a small platoon of Ninjas and a couple of Resonants descended from the ceiling so that when they fell to the ground, they were heading and positioning themselves behind Tropical's back. The discordant little ones would immediately drop their sharp weapons and soon continue to applaud while the arachnids would begin to touch the strings of their tails.

|Start Music|

The music would begin to play and several laughs from Trópical could not be missing, West would take a deep breath since it was his turn so that his voice would start before this rap battle.

DK West:
♪ Greetings, my pink friend, I'm DK West ♪
♪ Master of shadowy rhythms, as you can attest ♪

♪ Rapping in this battle against a foe ♪
♪ Who doesn't care if I treat you so ♪

♪ A nice gesture on their part ♪
♪ If their appearance weren't so chilling from the start ♪

♪ I'll summon my shadow near ♪
♪ Your conscience will no longer disappear ♪

Suddenly a large bull-headed shadow creature emerged and appeared on the Malaysian rapper's right side, projecting onto the neon pink wall. In an attack stance, said creature would prepare to strike with his hands at the discordant Sergeant's bright shadow projected on his left side onto the obsidian-colored wall, until something startling and dangerous appeared in the shadow of said Sergeant.

Unexpectedly, a large shadow creature a few meters larger than the Malaysian rapper's, in neon pink hues whose appearance looked just like an eel, had emerged from the obsidian wall, changing the original shadow of Trópical. The discordant Sergeant would look impressed and at the same time happy, in a comical way he would play with his own shadow using his mouth as if he were biting nothing so that immediately, both would look towards West and his shadow which both Tropical and his Creature of shadows they smile happily.

West and the shadow of him seeing this, would continue with the battle.