The group was shown arriving at the wedding together.

Ryan was shown throwing a donut at Yin and it hit him in the face.

Wes was shown being caught by a net in the woods.

Neptunia:Some couples go on cruises, some couples go camping,Some couples go to strip clubs Or Just Have gangbangs.

Smg4 Mario:Hell yeah.

Raven:Ew.

Ben was shown swing on a rope then landing on a vent but The vent gave out because of his weight and He fell onto a car then fell to the ground.

Neptunia:This is what we love.....This Is Our Gangbang.

Nora:Wow.

Smg4 Mario:That's Gay.

Bob:Wow,That's Totally Gay.

Weiss:That's A disgusting Metaphor.

Yang:Kinda Funny.

This
Summer

Sapphire(Voiceover):Seems like...the game has really kept you guys connected.

Sapphire spoke through a voiceover to her brother-in-law as he was shown cheering as he and the others were driving golf carts And Shows Male Ruby/Ryan and the Others talking.

Ryan:Alright,So Good To see you.

Yin:Come on,It's been a while since we've done this.

Ben:Yeah.

Some
Traditions

The Two friends hugged With each other patting the other on the back.

Wes was shown mixing a shot then throwing it to his Friends as they caught it and poured it in a Lot of glasses and Proceed to Drink as They were shown at a bar,All taking shots.

Cana:Ooh,Got room For a woman?

Ben(Voiceover):This game has given us a reason to be in each other's lives

the pals were shown standing in front of a casket,Possibly For Ben's Father.

Blake:DAD!

Yang:oh my god.

Weiss:oh oum.

Ruby:I can relate.

Yin:Even Though he's Gone,I think you're dad really would've wanted you to be...

Yin said as he put his hand on ben's shoulder and Said...

Yin:It.

Yin and Wes laugh as Ben Laughed As well but Continued to Cry at the Loss of His Father.

Never
Gets Old

Blake:REALLY GUYS?!JUST..REALLY?!

Ruby:Other Me wasn't their!

Weiss:Other Me Only Laughed!

Yang:It's Only A Game!

Blake Looked Annoyed at her Teammates but just Sighed and Remembered It's still An alternate Dimension.

The Scene Changes to a Food Court with Ryan Having Barely Any Spots To Go to.

(Y/n):Game Over.

Ruby(Crying):No.

Yin:Get Him.

They all chased Ryan as He ran and slid into a food stand and closed it shut.

The Boys sat in front of the stand as A paper was thrown out of the stand and fell in front of them.

Yin:"Eat My...."

Yin & ben:Dick?

Ben:Balls?

Yin:Ass?

Wes:Ice Cream?

The Two looked At the Schnee With a Face That said "What the Fuck are you talking about?"

Wes:He knows I'm lactose intolerant,He's taunting me.

TAG
Based on a true Story

Will:How did You Guys feel about that?

(Y/n):It was Nice.

Ruby:I liked it.

Weiss:It wasn't bad.

Blake:Same.

Yang:It was Funny.

Goku:It was Kind of Silly but in a good Way.

Rem:It's amazing that a children's game managed to keep people together That Long.

Will:Yeah and Here's a pic from when they started.

Ochako:Wow,They're So Small and Adorable!

Ruby:It's Like We have twin Brothers And We're Looking At Pictures Of when They Were Young.

Will:'hehe,Yeah And There's A Whole Multiverse Can Of Shit to Open Like Me Going to Hang with the In-Laws....Oh Boy'