House of Sarcophagi

Start from the beginning

Eddie" I don't know, I really don't know"

Alfie" Guys, Denby just tried to sneak into Sweet's office"

Charlie" Wait, first Victor's and now Sweet's, do you think it's about Frobisher?"

Eddie"We need to find out what she's looking for"

Patricia" Wait, I've got an idea, leave it to me"

Even though Patricia had an idea Fabian and KT also had one and we were just waiting for KT to come back for confirmation. I was starting to wonder whether the plan worked or not, Fabian was taking his time when KT rushes in.

KT" Sorry I'm late, Miss"

Miss Denby" Yeah, why are you late? And where's Fabian?"

KT" That's just it, Miss Denby. Fabian's had a meltdown. I just saw him run out of Mr Sweet's office and down the corridor Mr Sweet ran after him"

Miss Denby" I see"

KT" Do you think I should guard his office? He left it unlocked, and any of the students could just go in there"

Miss Denby"Oh, no, KT, I'll go and check on it. Um Joy, you supervise till I'm back"

Joy"Finally. Quiet, please! Silence!"

Class was interesting while Joy was in charge, she more of less shouted at everyone and used any excuse to get them to listen. She shouted at Alex and Rebecca from Isis House who had been flirting with one another and not listening to a word Joy was saying, she also scolded Olivia from Horus house who was shy and she didn't say anything for the remainder of the lesson. Miss Denby took her sweet time but that was what we had expected.

After class we were all walking down the hall ready to head back to Anubis House. Patricia caught us up on what she had seen in the girls toilets through the hole in the wall.

Fabian"Why does she want to secretly read up on us?"

Patricia" I don't know"

Charlie" We've got to find out, If Frobisher's awake, it's way too dangerous to keep going to the Gate House"

Alfie" If this was a movie, we'd send in a surveillance team and bug the place"

Fabian" Alfie, you're a genius"

He then wraps an arm around Alfie.

———————————————————
Back at the house, we were all in Fabian and Eddie's room and sat at the computer, Alfie had hidden a small camera in some flowers and we could see Trudy drying dishes.

Eddie" That's brilliant"

Charlie"Amazing, work Alfie"

Alfie" Thanks Charlie"

Fabian" Well, we know the cameras work. All we need to do is plant them in the Gatehouse and bingo, we can find out exactly what Denby's up to"

So after dinner that is where we went, we headed to The Gatehouse, Me, Eddie, KT and Fabian snuck in. We knew Denby wasn't here as we had seen her leave.

Charlie"Okay, Denby's gone, but Frobisher could be anywhere"

Fabian" Okay, I'll get the great hall"

Charlie" I'll come with you"

I hurried up the stairs after Fabian, both of us holding cameras. We looked around, no Frobisher as of yet but he could be anywhere.

Fabian" Let's just place the cameras and get out of here"

We did just that, then we both heard footsteps and I reach for Fabian's arm. He smiles at me as the footsteps get louder.

Charlie" I think we should be getting out of here"

Fabian" Yeah I think that's a good idea"

All four of us make a hasty exit and shut the door quietly behind us. Once we are back at the house we check out the cameras and they look just like did in the kitchen.

Alfie" Amazeballs, I mean, yeah, cool-ish.I mean, I knew it was gonna work, naturally"

Patricia"Doesn't look like anyone's home"

Charlie" Someone is, we heard footsteps"

Eddie"And they can't be Denby's because we saw her leave"

Twins" It's Frobisher, it has to be"

Alfie"Oh, not this again. I don't want to hear it"

Alfie then leaves to do laundry.

Eddie"Turn it turn it up"

We then hear the sound of a voice, very clearly a human voice.

Please, please, let me out.

Charlie" Are you sure the camera, like, isn't faulty?"

Fabian" Shh"

Eddie" It's probably just feedback"

Someone, please let me out.

Fabian then gives Eddie look that suggests really Eddie?

Fabian" Yeah, I'm pretty sure that said, "let me out".

Charlie"Guys, look. It's Denby"

Patricia"Hello? Who is that?"

Fabian" Shh, I can't hear"

Miss Denby" Quiet! Quit your snivelling or I'll put you back on rations"

Patricia" Oh, that was definitely Denby, She was telling someone to be quiet"

Eddie" Who?"

KT" My great-grandpa, what if we have it all wrong? What if he's the one Denby has locked up?"

Eddie" KT, if Frobisher's awake, he's gonna be evil"

Charlie" Remember what the fable said "Woken into servitude to the underworld".

KT" Just because it's in some old book doesn't make it true. Maybe Denby's the evil one"

Fabian"Listen, whoever it is that's locked in there, they're in trouble. We need to check it out"

KT"I failed him once. I'm not gonna do it again"

Eddie"We'll go with you after lights-out. Sibuna"

All" Sibuna"

Story Notes
Soo Sibuna plant cameras in the gatehouse thanks to Alfie's idea, KT is convinced Miss Denby is the evil one and she is keeping Frobisher locked up and The Twins have more visions.

Authors Notes
Let me know what you think. Your comments are much appreciated. Also only in Charlie's POV this one.

Vote/Comment/Follow

Question?
Do you think Frobisher is awake could The Twins vision be true.

Thank you.