My Fiancé Bully × Y/N

It's morning time and I'm lying on my bed in my room.

My mom and my bully's mom are going to buy my wedding dress. And yes that dumbass is my Fiancé.

Our marriage is next week. None of were ready for marriage but our parents want us to be married as fast as possible. Both of us are just 18 year old.

Suddenly the door bell ring. I go downstairs and open the door.

The dear future husband is at the door with a halfway smirk on his face.

My mom welcomed him and told both of us "listen both of u, both me and ur mom are going to market. So both of u will be alone at home. No fight. U are not kids. OK. Do u understand.! Both of u nobbed.

Both of our mom left and he lock the door. He still have that smirk on his face. I'm scary what will happen to me if I'm left with that beast.

I was lost in thoughts. Suddenly he called my name. "let's go to ur room and do something" he said. I looked at him and said "what things do u mean?" he raised an eyebrow and said "what does that supposed to mean".

I bitted my lower lip as I realise what I just said. "no nothing hehe" I said. He dragged me to my bed room.

As we came inside the room he locked the door with me noticeing. He then sat on the bed and make me sat too. I don't say anything.

He said "so.... The way u response downstairs tell me that ur thinking a lot. So, let me tell u what I'm thinking of doing with u on our first night".

I look away and said "no, no need to tell." he then continued "firstly I will lock the door of our room so that no one will disturb us".

"then I will kissed ur lips as much as I want. Untill I get my satisfaction. Even if u don't want me too do so". I don't say anything because I know he will be more cringy if a react.

Jungkook said "then I will remove ur dress and then ur bra and underwear . U know I'm so excited to see u naked. Specially ur chest." he was pointing his finger at my breast.

I was feeling so embarrassed after hearing that i cover my breast with the arms and he chuckled and look at my body up and down with that look and said " u will look amazing naked"

he added " then I will undress myself too." he come close to me and said in my ear "are u interested in seeing me naked too...." in suduceive voice.

I pushed him and and said"ewww!!! I will never" he chuckled after seeing my cheeks are getting red.

"I have nice abs too." he take my hand and up it on his abs. Not going to lie but it feel really amazing.

I remove my hand because I feel embarrassed. He was just smiling and chuckling at my behaviour.

Then agian come near my ear and said seductively "then I will touch every single part of ur body and give u as much hickey as I want. While u will moaning, ahh, daddy, stop,oo ."

"the best part will be squeezing ur breast. They are so big and perfect. By the way does ur breast have milk too. If yes then I'm going to suck it all" he said will looking at my chest and licking his lips.

I get up from bed and said "ewwww. Stop this." while covering my ears.

He pulled me by my wrist and I fall on the top of him and then he rolled both of us now he is at the top and I'm bottom.

He said while looking directly into my eyes "u don't tell me, if these contain milk too" and I looked away and said "no, only pregnant woman's have milk in their breast".

He said "oh, anyways I'm still going to suck them".

I try to push him and said "leave me now", but he don't even move a bit and said "don't worry u will get u pregnant too"

what that smirk and he added "after that I will ask u to spread ur legs so that I can......"

I cut him and said "ahh stop this now!!!! You are too heavy" "oh"

he said "u can't handle me for some time, then how are u suppose to handle me and my member for whole night....... I am not going to leave u before 7 rounds" he said

then I said "what.? No!!! That's too much u want my legs to die!!!!"

he looked at me with a raised eyes and a dangerous smirk "so, my baby girl is ready for having sex with me.".

I said "no... I mean" he said cutting he off "don't worry u will gonna have a lot of fun on our wedding night".

After saying that he leave me and get up and sat on bed. He is thinking something and smiling to him self.

I'm still laying on the bed while holding myself. And breathing heavily. He look at me and pick me up now I was also still on the bed sitting .

He laughed loudly while looking at my shock and fear expressions. Then he hugged me tightly and said "oh, don't worry y/n. I will don't nothing to u until u want me to do. Why are u so scared. I promise u I don't force u to have sex with me. I will only do that if u want me to do."

after that I brust in tears and now he is worried.

He said "what happened now. It was just a prank on u. What did happen. Did I hurt u.? Was I too heavy. Sorry don't cry.?

I then said"no u don't hurt me like that u are not that heavy. I-I just t-thought that u are going to force me and hurt me really badly. I thought that u don't care about me and will treat me badly. U will continue to bully me after marry"

he said "y/n my dear. I bully u just to get ur attention and I promise u that I will never touch u".

I said "no why!! If u don't touch me then how will I have my own football team"

and he raised his eyes and say "so ur already ready to have sex and wanna have 11 kids."

then I just get all red and embarrassed and said "yeah... No... I mean.... I just."

he start laughting loudly again and hugged me again