chapter 6

Adam's pov:

I watched as Ava fell to the floor with blooded trickling down her head. I rushed to her side and told Ryan to leave. He looked shocked and tried to help but it was his fault.
"Ryan..leave now!" I demanded. He nodded then left. I picked up Ava and took her to the sofa and took out some ice from the freezer. I then found a first aid kit from the cupboard. I treated her wounds softly and patched her up. Luckily I had, had medical training in the past. I patched her up and layed her down on her bed. When she was tucked in I sat down beside her and held her hand until she woke up.

Ava's pov :

I woke up with a pounding headache.
"Ava please don't move to fast." Spoke a distant voice. I opened my eyes fully. I saw Adam sitting beside me. His hair was messy and he looked tired.
"Hey you need to sleep." I spoke. The pain was now gone. He smiled and then got up.
"Well I need to get you some soup you have been knocked out for four hours now and you must be famished." I smiled at him then he left. I rubbed my head then got out of the bed. I pulled on a long shirt I had and walked out into the kitchen. It smelt delicious. Adam had cooked me a tomato and basil soup which looked like a professional cooked it.
"Hey." I spoke loud enough for him to hear. He spun around and smiled softly at me.
"Bon appetite." He did that small kissing gesture and served me a bowl of his soup. I sat at the table and waited for him to pass it to me. I took my spoon and tasted it.
"Wow! Adam this is delicious." I tucked in further and dipped some bread into the boll. I guess I was really hungry.

When I finished eating my soup. I took it to the sink and went to wash it up.
"Hey I will do that. You sit down." Adam comanded. I went to argue but my head was pounding again. I went over to the sofa and sat down. I looked over to see Adam cleaning and I smiled. It was nice having help around here. Once he finished he came over and sat down beside me.
"So I'm being serious now Ava. What do you think Ryan will do after this has happened?" He asked. To be honest I didn't know what to do. I was scared, upset and royaly pissed of at him.
"I..I don't know. I have no idea." I was now fuming, but I still had strong feelings for him. I knew that was bad but considering he was the second person I had sex with. My first was a mistake and it haunts me forever.

"AVA!" Adam had shouted at me.
"Jeez your crying. Are you okay?" I touched my cheeks and felt something wet. I was crying.
"Oh I just remembered something that's all." Suddenly Adam's arms were around me and I was crying uncontrollably.
"Shh Ava..I'm here now." I looked up at him and smiled.

2 days later

"Morning Adam." I spoke. Today I wasn't feeling my best as it was Monday and that means working as the secatary for Ryan.
"Morning. Keep your chin up girl." I smiled then walked inside. My ankle was much better now so I was able to go in heels again. I walked into the office and everyone smiled at me. Then as soon as I got to my station my smile disappeared. "Ava My Evens wants you to go to his room please." I nodded then gulped slowly. I walked into his office and he looked up. His eyes were bloodshot and his hair was dishevelled.
"What would you like sir." I asked like a professional. He got up after I had spoken then whispered,
"You." He strides over towards me and I'm now against the wall.
"Please Ava...I'm so sorry. I can't leave my wife but we can still be together."
GOD THIS MAN WAS CRAZY!!
"Stop please." I spoke loudly but he ignored my command. He grabbed my face and his lips crashed against mine. I wanted to pull away but my instincts were to kiss him back so I did. The spark had dimmed down but it's still there keeping the room light.

Ryan's pov :

I pushed her against the wall and pressed my body against hers. I grinded hard on her and I could feel she was getting turned on as she let out little moans. My smirk grew wider and I had to take advantage of this. I pulled on her shirt and ripped it of her. She squid loudly so I pressed my hand against her mouth. Fear was evident in her eyes and I liked it. I lowered my self down and pulled her breasts out her bra. I soon put one of her little buds in my mouth and sucked hard. She gripped my hair and moaned again. She couldn't help herself. I then went onto her other nipple and sucked that. I bit it accassionaly too until she was just about to scream. I then let go and looked at her face. She then pushed me away.
"God you're crazy!! You punched me, have a wife and you think I'm gonna be fine with that." I stepped back. Anger was boiling inside me but she was out the door faster than I could do anything. Luckily some of her button survived from my attack.

Ava's pov :

I ran and fast out that office. Luckily nobody works outside it except me. I then went to the little kitchen and saw Adam there. I ran into his arms and cried. He looked puzzled at first but he soon hugged me back and rubbed my head softly. I needed his comfort right now.
"I'm gonna kill him." He whispered softly. I laughed at that then hugged him even more tightly.
"Please don't do that." I replied and this time he chuckled. Adam soon took me out this place and took me home. I took a few days of after that. I don't think I could handle having to see Ryan every day. Maybe I need to quite.