chapter 1

Waking up was the worst thing ever. I streched my arms and looked around my room. I then noticed the mess I had left on the floor from the night before. I went to a crazy party and a lot of stuff happened and I can't really remember much. As I got out of bed I felt pain shoot up my left leg. I pulled away the sheets and uncovered a swollen ankle. I gasped at it and tried to walk but my ankle refused to do anything.

"Mum!" I cried out hoping she would here me. She came into my room and a dissapointed look crossed her face.

"Well you finally noticed what you did. Today you start your first job and you get pissed the day before. I brought you up better than that." She spat. Personally I didn't care what she thought but all I wanted to know was how the hell this happened.

"How did this happen mum?" I sighed. She rolled her eyes then spoke again.

"You was hit by a car but luckily it was going at the speed of a grandma leaving you with a damaged leg and not a scrambled head." I sighed and looked at my leg and tried walking on it again. It seemed to be not as painful but I could still feel it. On the plus side I don't have to walk around much anyway. Mum eventually left and I got dressed in a pencil skirt and a blouse with pumps as my leg wouldn't be able to hack 5 inch heels right now.

When I finished getting ready I hoped downstairs and grabbed a bagel of the kitchen side. I waved goodbye to mum and left to go to my new job. As I rode my car my leg started to hurt but something worse happened. I started to remember what happened...

Flashback

"byeee guys." I slurred. As I walked out the club. I found my way around the town. As I walked across the deserted town I crossed the road. As I did that I bent down to tie my lace up. I then remembered I didn't have laces. Haha I laughed at it then I saw bright lights head towards me. I tried to move but my body froze. The car then hit me and I fell to the side in pain. My leg got hit but it didn't seem critical.
"what the fuck where you doing in the road!" this man shouted. I shrugged. He picked me up and took me in his car.

We reached the hospital and he took me inside.
"nurse this women has just had an accident. However, she is intoxicated so I don't know how bad the pain is. " his voice seemed so sexy. Damn I wish I met him under different circumstances. As the nurse took me away he followed closely behind. Every now and then he would drag his hand through his luscious brown hair. When we finally reached a bright room the women checked my leg.

After an annoying half an hour I felt like I had sobered up a bit.
"your such an idiot but I guess you were drunk." he sighed. I laughed jokingly but he seemed to be stressed. I looked at him properly and he wore a black suit with a crisp clean white shirt. Damn he looked hot.
"Miss you can leave now. You only suffered a bad strain. Just rest it a bit and it should be fine in a weeks time." I nodded and we both walked out. The man put me in his car and a asked me for directions. Soon as I told him I fell asleep. This hangover will kill me and I start my new job tomorrow... Damn it.

As I drove to work everything flooded my mind.

"damn I hope I can see that guy again and say thanks." I spoke aloud. When I reached the building I hoped inside and made my way to the desk. There sat a beautiful red head girl around my age.

"hey I'm Ava. I'm starting work today. I am the new PA for Mr Evans, Ryan Evans?"

"oh yes. I'm Jessica or Jess and Mr Evans is expecting you however, he had a rough night so please try to stay on the good side." she smiled sympetheticly for me and I just nodded. She gave me directions and I thanked her. As I travelled to the elevator my ankle started to hurt again.

"shit!" I mumbled.

"excuse me!" I looked up and a little squek came out my mouth. This was the man from last night.

"oh my it's you. Why are you here I didn't know you worked here."

"umm... I'm the new PA for Mr Evans." his eyes widened and then he sighed loudly.

"god damn it I'm Mr Evans..." I gasped. Holy shit this was the guy who helped me and ran me over. Shit! shit! shit!

"I'm sorry and thanks for last night. I appreciate it." I breathed out the rest. He nodded and I followed him. As soon as we entered his office I was told to sit down.

"you should be resting your leg after last nights incident." I chuckled slightly.

"I can't miss my first day sir."

"well I'm glad I have a dedicated PA." he spoke again whilst, sighing. I watched him closely. Now I'm a lot more sober he actually looks really good looking...

"like what you see?" Mr Evans was smirking at me and gradually coming closer. He came even closer until he was face to face with me. He then bent over and whispered in my ear.

"now coffee, black with two sugars." He pulled away and my face was crimson red. He chuckled then his stoic expression returned. I raced out the room ignoring my ankle and reaching the kitchen next door. I quickly made the coffee and went to turn around but I bumped into some buff person. I looked up and there stood a man with brown ruffled hair and he was quite tall. He was a bit like Mr Evans but he was charming.

"Oh... I'm sorry miss..."

"oh I'm Ava, Ava Smith." he smiled at me then apologized again. I kept saying it was fine but he wouldn't have it... Eventually I escaped this man and got to Mr Evans room.

"How long does it take to make coffee?!" I blushed again then explained my situation.

"well This guy with Brown hair bumped into me and wouldn't let me leave. He kept apologizing and I told him to stop but he wouldn't so I got annoyed and walked away." he laughed loudly this time.

"haha. That was my brother Adam. He is such a trouble maker. As this is our company he helps on the other floors and left me incharge. However, he digs for hot women so be Careful. " did... Did... Did he just call me hot. Oh god this man might be the death of me...

The day dragged and I couldn't wait to go home. As I bent down to put the last file in the cabinet Mr Evans came over. He grabbed my waist and pulled me close to him. I let out a squeak but he covered my mouth. As soon as I stopped making noises he removed his hand.

"damn you Ava. I just want your sexy ass right now." I blushed like crazy and my heart beat spead up.

"Ava don't let my brother get you. I want you and I can't stop watching you especially when you bend over in that tight skirt." he turned me around but I hurt my ankle badly. He noticed my pain and instantly picked me up. He put me on his desk and and lifted my bad leg up. He peeled of my pumps and kissed my foot. Oh damn this was too hot for me. As soon as he finished that he looked at me sadly.

"I am sorry I did that to you but you are stupid for walking and stopping in the middle of the road." I blushed for the thousandth time and he laughed again. I hit his arm and laughed too. He then just watched me. As I went to get up and put my pumps on his soft lips met mine. My eyes were wide at first but then I melted into him. The kiss was sweet but short.

"now Ava go home and rest for tomorrow. I want to take you out for dinner. Is that okay." I nodded and walked out. When I left the building I heard footsteps follow me. When I reached the car park I turned around and Mr Evans was there. he stared at me then kissed me again but with more force and passion.

"I have to go." I whispered. He nodded then watched me get in the car. He waved goodbye and I left the car park. When I got home I sat in my bed and fell asleep.

Ryan's pov :

As I watched Ava leave I heard a cough behind me. I turned around and saw Adam stroll over to me wearing a big grin.

"well get in there Brother but you have competition. I saw David eyeing her up. That weird creep may try to get her and not like the right way a man should too." I watched him closely then nodded.

"Thanks Brother. Keep and eye on her when she is around your areas please." he nodded then we parted ways. Ava will be mine and she will always be. Ava will be safe. I thought then got in my car and drove home. Thank god this day is over.