ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ ➀➆

ELLA'S P.O.V

I don't know what's happening,and why is Gareth acting like this?He never acted like this before, he's acting like Axel.The Possessive Axel!

"Excuse me,I don't really understand what's happening in here.But Gareth can we go back too our decision?What are you gonna tell me about my real parents?"I break the weirdom on the both of them.

They both gaze at me."Oh yeah I almost forgotten,Ella I can help you too find your real parents."He said theat makes my eye brows higher.

"But how?"I sarcasticly asked.

"I hired a investigator,and there's a two possible married couples,that it might be one of them are your real parents."He said.

"Where are they,tell me thier location I'll go there."Galak na saad ko.

I the moment that I knew that I was a adopted,I already longer from them.I was finding a answers, there's a lot's of questions that's pumping through my mind.

"The imbestigator said na ang isa ay papalit-palit ng tirahan,and one was still unknown location because she changed her name,and got married again when she abandoned you."Saad nito na syang ikina-tango-tango ko.

"Let's meet again when you already know the other one's location."I said and stand up.

"Thank for doing this, let's Laura."I thanked,at inaya si Laura.

Laura stand up,and she was about too obey me when Gareth said something.

"Ella do you mind if I borrowed your friend for a minute?I needed too talk too her."Saad nito na ikina-lingon naming dalawa ni Laura.

"Ammm....I don't know why not ask her, I'm not her parents."Kibit balikat kong saad.

"Actually Laura naiwan muna kita,may bibisitahin lang ako."Saad ko ng biglang hinawakan ni Laura ang kamay ko ng mahigpit.

She looked at me.Like she was telling me too not leave her alone with Gareth.But I needed too go somewhere else.

"Go on he wants too talk too you, don't worry I'll be back."I said and hugged her.

━─━────~❉✿❉~────━─━

SOMEONE P.O.V

Lintek na babaitang toh!Iniwan ako!Now what should I do?!

"Have a seat."Parang dumagdag ang kabang nararamdaman ko when he offer me too seat with him!

Gosh!Laura kasalanan motoh!Pakalasing-lasing kapa!Nyet@!I can't believe that I easily give up my Virginity too this man!The ex of my bff!

Kahit alanganin ay sinunod ko ito I seat near him.

"Why did you leave after we make love?"He said seriously.

Ilang beses akong napalunok,sh*t!What should I do?

"Ma-make love?Hahaha anong Pi-pinag sasabi mo Mr.?Hahaha!...."I lied and fakes my laughed.

But in reality he wasn't lying,he really got my Virginity!I could stop remember his toucth,and my tights  private part are still in pain. It feels like he's still inside me,and medyo nahihirapan pako mag lakad gosh!