~*THE RESULTS*~

RandoEevee had returned from the bathroom by now, and the quiz results were handed to him in a fancy purple envelope. He thanked the crew member and head up to the set.

"Going live in 3..."

"2..."

"1."

"Annnnnnnd, welcome back folks, to Game Show madness! Our contestants JT and Erianna were working on the trivia game over the break, and we have tallied up the results!"

The contestants and the audience collectively held their breaths as RandoEevee opened the envelope.

"It looks like our winner is...."

"JT, with 6 out of 8 possible points!"

Cheers were heard from the Red Team as RandoEevee walked over to the wheel in the back.

"And the person being kicked off is..."

He spun the wheel with the members of the Blue Team on it.

"Kazani! So sorry, but you've been ELIMINATED!"

The team started to protest, and a giant claw machine claw picked up Kazani and dragged them away off set.

"What's the next challenge?" asked Ari.

"Our next challenge is is a fun one, folks!" RandoEevee said enthusiastically. "A bunch of balloons will be hidden on the set, colored Red and Blue respectfully. However, they are highly susceptible to popping, so they will break easily. The team who brings back the most unpopped balloons wins the challenge!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I know, I know, this chapter was very lazy and very late, but I mean, hey! I updated it! :D

Have a good day!