Kanao: Just us?

(Y/N): Yep.

Kanao: The two of us?

(Y/N): Uh huh.

Kanao: Alone? Together?

(Y/N): Uh... pretty much.

Kanao: ....................................

(Y/N) waves his hand in front of her face to try and break her out of her trance. 

(Y/N): Kanao?

Kanao: .......... Sure.

(Y/N): Huh?

Kanao: Sounds like fun. I'll go get ready.

She then walks off to her room, enters her room and closes it. She then walks over to her bed, flops down and buries her face into her pillow and kicks her legs up and down and squeals happily.

Kanao: 'Oh Oum it's finally happening! I need a shower, I need to brush my teeth and my hair and I need to pick a cute outfit! But what do I wear?' I need to call Lana, she's the only one who can help!

Back in (Y/N)'s room, he was his own mental crisis.

(Y/N): 'Oh my Oum. What am I doing?! This is the most stressful thing I've ever done!' Ugh! I need to call Sam to help me out!

*Time-skip*

(Y/N) and Kanao were now out on the town, walking the streets and exploring the festivities. And boy were they embarrassed. Their faces were bright red and they both looked extremely nervous to be near each other. 

(Y/N): 'Oum damnit! Sam you better be right about this!' So uh... where do you wanna go first?

Kanao: Well... um... how about- 

(Y/N): Kanao?

Kanao: *SNIFF* *SNIFF* ......... Mochi.

(Y/N): Wait wha-

Before he could even ask his question, Kanao was already across the street and looking through a glass window of a mochi shop.

(Y/N): Oh. Mochi's a great start I guess.

He makes his way over to Kanao, notices her staring at all of the cutely decorated sweets.

 Kanao: So cute. So delicious.

(Y/N): You and your sweet tooth I swear. Your almost as bad as Ruby. But just as cute.

Kanao: W-w-what?

(Y/N): Uh n-nothing! (Walks up the vendor) Can I get two please?

Vendor: What flavors sir?

(Y/N): Uh one strawberry for my friend and one (F/F) for me, please.

( (F/F) means favorite flavor in case you didn't know. )

Vendor: Coming right up.

The vendor walked away for a moment and came back with the two flavored mochi's and handed them to (Y/N). (Y/N) pays for the sweets, thanks the vendor, and hands Kanao her flavor. They then continue walking down the street as they enjoyed their sweets.

Kanao: Mmm~! So good!

(Y/N): You act like Ruby when she eats her cookies. And it's adorable.

Kanao: Hm? What did you say?

(Y/N): Uh n-n-nothing! Soooooo what do you wanna do next?

Kanao: No idea. But I say we keep walking and enjoy the sights.