Dealing with Problems

*Sunday morning* 

(I may be going a little bit out of the actual time-zone for RWBY but this is working with my story idea.)

We now see the (L/N) household with (Y/N) sleeping soundly in his bed as the morning sun rises slowly onto his face, waking him up. As he starts open his eyes and sits up on his bed, he then realizes Zwei isn't in bed with him and he can smell bacon and eggs in the air and starts to head downstairs to see what's going on downstairs. As he is going down the stairs he hears chatter and laughter, and once he reaches the bottom of the stairs, he see's his sisters at the kitchen table eating breakfast and laughing. He smiles and starts heading over towards them, that was until he saw Klein in the kitchen cooking breakfast.

(Y/N): Morning everyone!

RWBY: Morning!

Klein: Ah! Good morning Master (L/N)!

(Y/N) sits down in his seat and then Klein brings him his plate of food.

(Y/N): Please Klein. There's no need to be so formal and call me master, please just call me (Y/N).

Klein: Yes mas- (Y/N).

Klein then sets a plate down in front of (Y/N) and he looks at his breakfast and is amazed to see that it is his favorite breakfast meal.

(I know it's a very basic breakfast, but you can never go wrong with french toast, eggs and bacon. Sometimes the classics are the best!)

(Y/N) inhales the smell of the freshly made food and then takes his fork and knife and starts going to town

(Y/N): Mmmmm! This is so good Klein.

Klein: Why thank you.

As everyone was eating and talking, (Y/N) sparks a conversation.

(Y/N): So how are you girls feeling after staying the weekend here.

Weiss: Much better now. 

Ruby: Yeah! To be honest we were all debating on whether if we should sleep with you just to feel safer.

(Y/N): Aww! That's so adorable! I can just picture right now.

(Y/N) starts to daydream of his little sisters sleeping in his bed and then starts to think of back in the day when they just little ones being afraid and coming to their big brother so that he would calm them down. The girls then start blushing, which causes (Y/N) and Klein to laugh.

Weiss: Shut up!

Yang: I bet you wished it would happen with you and Kanoa-nee!

This cause (Y/N) to shut up and blushes redder than Ruby's cape.

Ruby: Hah! So we're right aren't we?!

(Y/N): I-I-I-I.... I d-don't know w-what you're talking about!