"I was the one who brought him to New Orleans because if your wickedness! I wanted love and happiness and you denied me to have either. Yes. I hated and I was afraid of our father, but he was a lesser evil than you. My bastard brother who looked over me, threatening me as you are now. I wanted rid of you and given the choice, I'd do it again." Rebekah continued without letting Elijah speak, which also made Niklaus furious and sped over to Rebekah to try and plung the white oak stake in her heart. But before he could plung it, Elijah stopped him.

"Rebekah! Let's go!" I shouted.

"No."

"She's right sister, leave us." Elijah said.

"I'm not going-" Rebekah tried to argue but then she got cut off my Elijah "I said, leave us, please."

Rebekah looked at me and I nodded. We both started to walk away from the two.

We then quickly came back to the place we were hiding in earlier.

We just settled, and I got right back to trying to concentrate about finding a way.

Soon enough, after an hour, Rebekah decided to talk to Marcel over the phone.

"What a fool I am. I actually though Davina would come to the rescue." She said to Marcel.

"I'll get someone else. Whole town is full of witches."

"All of whom despise you."

"I'll figure this out. Meantime, just don't piss Klaus off any more than he already is."

"It's a little late for that. I may have provoked him further , but then I didn't much care for his accusations, that you seduced me into bringing Mikael." Rebekah said while walking around the place, again.

"Wait a minute. I would never do that."

There was silence between them.

"We almost got away. If we just kept going, we could be anywhere in the world by now. Klaus might've found us and killed us, but he'll do that anyway.
Would've been nice to have a little happiness for us."

"He's not gonna kill you. You're his sister."

"And you're like a son to him and believe me, he means to kill you... You know, I've never much thought about dying. One of the perks of being immortal, I guess. What an odd thing it is to be here one minute and gone the next. Rather terrifying."

"Rebekah-"

"You need to run, Marcel. When the moon reaches its apex, Klaus will be free and he will do to you what he's going to do to me, only worse. Go, now and don't look back." She said then hang up.

"You really love him don't you?" I ask. Then stood up and sat beside her.

"I don't really know if I will answer that." Rebekah said.

"Why not?"

"Because if I admit it, it will be harder." She said.

"Hm."

"Do you think we're gonna get out of here alive?" She asked.