🦁The Rebel from the Savannah: Chapter 2

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

"Aw, crap~. I completely missed the lunchtime-free-for-all." he said glumly. "The deluxe menchi katsu sandwich Leona-san wanted is already sold out." He then looked over and saw Grim carrying the deluxe sandwich above his head with a victorious smile on his face.

"Nya-ha-ha! The taste of victory, I'll take my time savoring it!" Grim declared as he held up the menchi katsu sandwich, preparing to open it up so he could taste his triumphant achievement.

"Jeez, Grim." Kira said as she got herself some raspberry iced tea. "If you keep on doing that, I'm gonna have to start putting you on a leash." Grim huffed at her pompously. "Ha! You're just jealous because I—" he started to say before someone approached him with his arms folded behind his head.

 "Ha! You're just jealous because I—" he started to say before someone approached him with his arms folded behind his head

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Oh. Hey, you. That's pretty great. You got your hands on a deluxe menchi katsu sandwich, huh." a boy with messy biscuit brown hair said, smiling. His bluish-gray eyes briefly made contact with Kira's, making her pause.

As Kira and Alice both looked, they saw that he had a pair of large ears sticking out from his hair. His round, blue-gray eyes held a spark of mischief, and he had a pair of small, pointy fangs when he smiled. And to top it off, they even saw that the boy had a little furry tail with dark beige spots sticking out from behind his black pants.

That was so odd... How come that boy seems so familiar?

"Huhn? What's it to you?" Grim asked, glaring at the hyena boy suspiciously while holding his sandwich close to his chest

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Huhn? What's it to you?" Grim asked, glaring at the hyena boy suspiciously while holding his sandwich close to his chest. "Hey, I have to get that sandwich no matter what, but they sold out right in front of me." the hyena boy replied.

"So I have a proposition." The hyena boy then reached into his blazer pocket and pulled out a small bean bun packet. "Could you trade me that deluxe menchi katsu sandwich for the mini bean paste bread?" he asked. Grim's paws clenched onto the sandwich as he turned away from the hyena boy.

"Huh?! No way in heck!" he shouted, shaking his head. The hyena-eared boy then frowned. "No trade? Aww, that's too bad. My senior isn't gonna be too happy when he finds out I don't have his required item for him." he said.

His ears folded as he let out a sad sigh. "Well, then, I'd better get going then. Enjoy your lunch." the hyena boy said as he turned to leave, but not before he patted Grim's head. As soon as he did so, Grim suddenly thrust his paws half-way towards the boy as if he was offering him his sandwich, much to his utter confusion.

Twisted Wonderland: Crystal Hearts Vol. 1जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें