chapter 5 [ Happily ever after]

This might be a short chapter idk yet
But all I gotta say is Phone= bad

Song of the day: Sally face Memories

This is a moon/sun chapter
____________________________________________________________________

TW
FIGHTING/YELLING
NAME CALLING

5:31

Y/N Pov

I was up in Moons and Suns room, Sun was playing with my hair and I was chilling on my phone, I checked something and realized I had 7 missed calls from my dad and 3-5 voicemails from him "Sunshine are you alright?" Sun asked tilting his head.

"Y-Yeah It's just family business" I said, I felt tears in the corner of my eyes I wiped them away and put my phone down, I felt Sun stop playing with my hair and hug me from behind and pull me in close I felt myself starting to cry as Sun hugged me. I turned around burying my head in his chest, I wrapped my non broken arm and legs around him and started crying my eyes out, I felt Sun rub circles around my back making me calm down.

"Lights out..." Sun whispered, the lights soon went out making Sun turn into Moon.

Moon POV

'huh? Isn't a little early for the lights to be-' I looked down to see Y/N hugging me with their head on my chest "Y/N?" I asked,
Y/N looked up and looked back down hugging tighter then he was before 'I thought they hated me after what happened' I felt vibration coming from Y/Ns pocket I slipped my hand down their pocket and picked up his phone to see someone calling him 'mother' I looked down at Y/N to see their face looking scared and mad. He grabbed his phone from my hand and answered it, even though it wasn't on speaker I could still hear what Y/Ns mom yell at Y/N "Y/N! WHY HAVEN'T YOU BEEN ANSWERING YOUR FATHERS CALLS!" Y/N didn't answer all he did was listen " YOUR FATHER MADE ME CALL YOU! GOSH Y/N WHY CANT YOU ANSWER A STUPID PHONE CALL! YOU STUPID CHILD! GOD WHY CANT YOU BE FUCKING SMART FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE!" I started getting pissed at Y/Ns mom and forcedly snatched Y/Ns phone from his hands.

"Moon!" Y/N tried getting it back but I gently pushed Y/N hand down as I do all I heard was cursing from Y/Ns mom I started getting more pissed and wanted to say something "LISTEN HERE BITCH IF YOU DARE YELL AT Y/N AGAIN ILL SHOVE MY FOOT SO FAR UP YOUR ASS YOU'LL NEVER SEE THE LIGHT AGAIN UNDERSTAND!" I yelled, there was nothing but silence between Y/N, his mom, and me. I soon hung up and looked back at Y/N.

"M-moon that was my mom-" Y/N said his voice being shaky and leaking fear.

"I know and I don't care nobody should yell at you like that" still pissed off. I heard Y/N sigh and tried grabbing his phone back "No" I lift it higher and out of his reach.

"Moon I need my phone I have to-" I got annoyed and cut off Y/N by giving him a quick kissing on the cheek. Y/Ns eyes widened, he then put his hand down and stopped trying to get his phone, I took Y/N off my lap and on the floor. I stood up and walked over to a high place and put Y/Ns phone there, Y/N soon walked up to me and looked up "Moon I need my phone!" Y/N slightly yelled, he tried getting it but failed. He tried four more times and every time he failed, Y/N walked up to me and pointed to his phone "go get my phone" He demanded, I ignored him and looked at something else "Mooooonn please I won't call her" Y/N begged, I ignored him and sat down on the makeshift bed and shook my head. Y/N sighed he sat in front of me and got on his knees and begged again 'Oh fuck-' I started heating up as Y/N begged I rolled my eyes and got up grabbing Y/Ns phone. I let out an annoyed sigh and looked at Y/N who was still on the ground.