Seven- ๑collage life๑ / pt1? /

Story Notes:
Words- 6,512
Writer- Spooky_Spoon and Clouds [ mwa ]

[possible multi-part] -Collage AU-

Ah, college. They say it is the moment where life for a young adult truly begins.

Specially for Chrome, that had had a bit of a troubled development all through High School. Nobody truly remembers anything bad from kindergarten, but truth be told he had a high school life so full of bad moments not even in a cheesy teenage film, nerds had that many stuff to deal with. Well, life is a bit like that when you are what it would be considered in urban wildlife lingo as "an absolute nerd from head to toe".

Despite that, he had prevailed, with resilience, and in the graduation day he had said goodbye happily to that stage of his life, and to the people that surrounded him during that long sequence (save for a few teachers here and there), and with the best attitude he could muster he got ready to fully launch himself into the unknown. The new jungle 2.0, superior education, where he could finally reset his public image and make a handful of new friends along the way.

But first and foremost, it was of utmost importance that his mom stopped crying so much.

'Ma, come on, you're at it again?'

The journey on the car could have been way more relax if it wasn't for the fact that his mom started bawling every few miles. That had him feeling nervous, he was wondering if it was wise for her to keep on driving without proper vision.

'I'm fine! Is just that...yikes I feel like you are going away from me forever'

'Mom, 's going to be fine, I'll be back when classes are over ("If I don't find a decent summer job around here") ...don't worry, I'll be fine...'

The brunette had no heart for the silence that was bestow upon them after he stopped talking. It was like his mom heard his thoughts.

He felt like sliding a bit forward in his seat and got close enough to give her a chaste kiss on the cheek, which made his mom laugh nervously but cheerfully.

'You're right...I'm gonna go dry if I keep on crying like this...gotta see you grow up! you're fantastic Kuro-chan'

For the rest of the way, Ishigami Kuromu, a.k.a Chrome, a.k.a Nerd from head to toe, a.k.a the most excited human on planet earth currently, took his mom's hand and keep on talking to her and saying dumb stuff to make her laugh...and in the meantime, avoided any possible traffic incidents in the most important day of his life so far.

---------------------------------------------

When they started catching a sight of the campus entrance, the cars in front of them started slowing down and eventually stopping, making a row of vehicles for the security stand, to check them before accessing the vicinity. There was a lot of noise, between the music blasting from some cars and the handful of young guys and gals in bright yellow shirts that came and go in the side of the road, talking to the people in the cars with enthusiasm, which piqued Chrome's interest.

They were a bit far but while the cars kept slowly advancing, it was his turn to get a visit from one of these individuals. First thing that came to his mind about this guy was his HIGH energy, then his over the top voice and lastly, the blinding yellow of his shirt, which at some point could have been a regular shirt but the sleeves were cut off to work as a tank top instead.

'Yo! What's up? You're new?'

'Yeah! -'and then, without thinking, Chrome slid his hand out thru the window in order to shake it with the other guy