Conversation

Wakaba: What is your deal?

Rimuru: The demon lord and hero found about you so they are trying assisnate you while your are in class. So you will probably reincarnate your classmates let me go with them to have fun.

Wakaba: If what you said is true then alright but what will I gain from it?

Rimuru : Didn't you want know who I am then? Then I will tell you who am I and where I came from.

Wakaba: Alright come inside my house it will be awkward talking outside

Rimuru pov: holy crap I am entering the house of one my favorite characters!

Rimuru pov: haha as expected her house has not been cleaned for like a hundred year.

Wakaba: alright so who are you

I am a god but not those weak gods you know of said rimuru while releasing a bit of his pressure.

Wakaba: you are definitely strong probably the strongest person I have seen.

Rimuru: A slash of mines can obliterate thousands of universes. 

I don't doubt that said wakaba while looking at his sword which seems to have killed thousands of gods,

Wakaba: So where you from.

Rimuru: I am from a world which alot of powerful live but of course I am the most powerful person there.

Wakaba pov: this man is not to be taken lightly I want run from his pressure but I need to gain his favor.

That's the end of this chapter. I will nerf rimuru alot since there will be a lot of imbalance if I didn't nerf him but he will gain strength as the story progress. I also am planning to reincarnate him as a baby . I don't what his race should be tell me in the comment.