Chapter #15| Family

Alright people this is the last chapter of The Omega's I hope you's like it and thank you all for your votes, views and comments. I know it's a short book but I wasn't planning on making it longer.

M I L E S

One week later .....

It's been a week since the kidnapping, I was happy that my mates and newborn pups survived. The damage Riley and Greg done to my boys was bad, my pups had be on watch since they weren't out of the danger zone. Oscar stopped breathing the moment Allen birthed him, I thank the Moon Goddess for saving my son.

"Shhh .. baby don't get up just lay down" I said to Max. My fingers ran through his soft fur, I was Mia suckling on his nipple. As for Allen he's laying down as well feeding Evan and Oscar. Soon Evan will be off breast milk and onto baby formula until he's old enough to he soft solid food. The death of Riley and Greg went around our neighboring packs, Alpha Riley took advantage of his role and abused his members. They both hadn't found their true mates, the only blood descendant they have on taking their role is Abby and Owen.

"Babe can you hold Mia while I wipe the milk off of me" asked Max. I smiled and held my baby girl in my arms, she's so adorable and tiny. She stretched her tiny legs and arms as she yawned and slowly snuggle close to my warmth as she fall asleep. I handed her to Max, Max laid her down around a fluffy pillows.

I laid on my side next to Allen watching him sleep as his pups suckle on his nipples. They both are still recovering, their inner wolf were just a damage as they're and it'll take about three weeks for them to heal fully. I gently pat his head and kissed his nose. I looked at my babies, they're sexy, adorable and wonderful mothers. We're a family and I won't let no one harm them ever again.

"Knock knock, hey babies dinner is ready" said Mama

"We'll be right down" I replied. Just as she was about to close the door, Abby and Owen burst through giggling.

"Mama! Mama!" they both squealed. Allen opened his eyes and look over to the pups.

"His daddy!" said Owen. I gasped, this is the first time Owen called me daddy, Allen and Max seemed to heard and they giggled.

"Hey baby, are you being a good boy to grandma?" I asked

"Yes! we make cookies again" he said. As we all finally got off the bed we head towards the kitchen for dinner. Allen, Max and the pups went ahead of me until I heard the loud talking suddenly went silent. I turned the corner and startled with a loud 'surprise' balloons were everywhere, the whole pack cheered and wished me a happy birthday.

"You did this Mama?" I asked her

"No baby it's your mates that planned this a week ago" she replied. I looked at my two beautiful mates, they both blushed and showed me their angelic smile.

"Thank you babies, I love it" I replied

"You do?" asked Allen. I smiled.

"Of course now lets party" I replied. We all gathered around the dining table pigging out. We're together as on big happy family.

T H E E N D