Prologue (Edited)

A L L E N

"No! don't hit him! please!" cried Max. I can hear my pup yelping in the distance trying to be by my side. I lay on my side panting and groaning in pain, I cupped my pregnant stomach trying to protect my unborn son from harm's way. No one cared, those we thought were family and friends didn't care and allowed their Alpha do this to us.

Held against their will Max and his son Owen were forced to watch Alpha Ryan beat me along with my daughter Abby. I cried in pain begging my baby to close her eyes, being so young it stop the anger in her eyes as he kept beating me, she's so young but yet she maturing so quickly. I didn't want my pups to grow up in such environment, they deserve better, I'm nothing but a worthless Omega. We've been through enough and yet we are unable to protect our pups.

"You're nothing but a piece of sh*t!" he growled. Beta Greg father of my baby girl stood there laughing, he didn't care his own daughter was witnessing everything. I can hear my pups heartbeat increased, my wolf whined worrying about our pup. I'm too weak to move and to defend myself, Alpha Ryan is stronger than us and I cannot disobey my Alpha. In the corner of my eye, I see Abby shifted into her wolf charging towards Alpha Ryan bitting onto his ankle. The Alpha hissed in pain and kicked her, I let out a loud growl and instantly shifted into my wolf. I limped towards my baby and cover her body with mine, protecting her.

Max kicked and screamed then shifted along with his Owen knocking over Alpha Ryan as other war wolves surrounded us while growling. Owen and Abby growled trying to protect us, it breaks my heart that our pups had to do that. With all the strength I have left I bite down on Abby's fur and dashed into the woods along with Max and Owen. I whimper in pain feeling sharp pain form around my stomach but I ignore it and continue running until I cannot run any further. Hearing the wolves growling in the distance I can sense Max's fear but we both stayed strong for our pups sake. Once we've passed the border we were safe for now and the hardest part is to survive and not get killed by rogues.

"A-Allen your water broke," said Max. I whimper in pain and I lay on my side with Max beside me. Owen and Abby sat together waiting patiently, I lifted my head and howled in pain feeling another contraction.

"Allen you need to push," said Max. Breathing slowly and I begin to push, I howled in again making our pups whimper. I let out a soft bark letting them know I'm okay and it's safe.

"Keep pushing" Max instructed. I pushed again and again until I heard a loud whimper, I looked at my pups and happy to say he's a boy. I gently turned around and licked my pup clean, Max gently cleaned the blood away from me.

"M-Mommy i-is that baby brother o-or sis?" asked Abby. I smiled.

"He's your baby brother," said Max. I nodded in response and suddenly felt tired, my pup quickly suckled on my nipple drinking milk as I laid silently. I decided to name him Evan, he's my cute little Evan.