Chapter XVI -Sweet Treats-

Start from the beginning

"One candy each tonight, boys. Tomorrow you can ask me to eat more after lunch and after dinner." Voldemort argued and the boys that were already choosing more whined but let the House-sheelf take it away from them, while spelling their names into the bags. "Jim, go tell the same to your brother. I do not want him to get a stomach-ache as well."

Jimmy stood and went to Teddy in the Hufflepuff table. Finally, Teddy stood and approached to give Voldemort his bag, his name also being spelled onto the bag.

"Will Lilu eat all of hers?" Jimmy asked.

"Hers is a desert that once open if you do not eat all then it will spoil." Harry explained. "Like when you guys ask for an ice-cream. You cannot ask to store it to the next day, can you?"

The trio shook their head as the House-sheelf kept feeding the eager girl.

"Although night-time is the worst time to give a baby a shot of sugar." Voldemort whispered under his lips.

Harry smiled amused, picked the empty flask from the House-sheelf, took a finger inside and thumbed out the rest and licked it.

"It's boiled apples. Sweet enough to be a desert, but no added sugar in it. The sweetness in it is from the actual apples." Harry argued and set down the flask.

Voldemort hummed and Harry frowned. He looked up to find Voldemort staring back, his grey eyes practically a line. Harry mentally took in what he had done and then turned deep red.

–PsS–

Harry nodded at Nagini when they returned from the Great Hall, the boys running to the bathroom to wash their teeth.

—Anything interesting happened at dinner?— Nagini asked.

—Professor Dumbledore lost the bet and had to afford the candies to all the students, buying as well to the trio even though they aren't students.— Harry supplied. —And our hubby found a new kink.— He added with a smirk and Voldemort actually lost his footing and the former founder's portrait chuckled.

—Did he now?— Nagini asked amused.

—Sweets.— Harry said and walked into the bathroom to wash Lilu's teeth.

He knew that Nagini wouldn't leave Voldemort alone and with his ancestor's portrait the man couldn't just tell her the truth. Harry finished taking care of the trio and reading them their night-time story, before he picked up Ally with one arm, while with the other he held Lilu. He leaned forward to kiss Jimmy's forehead, whose mattress had been changed to a less comfy one already. The boy pulled his own blankets and Harry went to set down Ally on his own bedroom, the boy demanding for a hug as well before he let himself be set down. Finally, as he went to set down Lilu, he saw Nagini slide inside the girl's bedroom and lay down on the second bed in there that had been set up for her.

—You knew the Headmaster's portrait was listening to every word, didn't you?— She asked as Harry set down Lilu on her cot.

—I knew.— Harry agreed. —His own fault for letting his pure lust become so obvious that I noticed it in the middle of the Great Hall and with the quartet right by our side and with the room filled with the students.— He added conspiratorially.

Nagini chuckled quietly.

—As restrained as he is, he never before had these types of feelings. He doesn't know how to hold himself back.— Nagini said and Harry blushed. —It's not a bad thing for your husband to feel attracted to you even if you are in an arranged marriage.—

—That's not what I was thinking. I was never with a male previously. Hell... the only person I ever was with was my late wife.—

Nagini let out a snake sound that sounded a lot like a hum.