Chapter 3(The dog demons and the drunk demon)

Ok after I run into the three body's of Cerberus she turned around and got hearts in all of her eyes.

Cerberus-Oh my gosh it's the human! We were just on our way to look for you and your even more handsome then we heard!

Y/N-Uhhh I think you might have me confused with some other person I'm just on my way out of here.

Cerberus-*gasp* your leaving!? Take us with you. We can be good partners with you~

And just like that I'm afraid again but just when things could not get any worse.

Pandemonica&Modeus-THERE YOU ARE!

Y/N-Uh oh.

But I looked at Cerberus she looked like she was fuming so I got a bit of an idea.

Y/N-Hey Cerberus.

Cerberus-Yes love?

Y/N-If you chase away those two I'll be your boyfriend and take you out of here.

Her eyes then lit up she then looked and Pandemonica and modeus and then starts to chase them away.

Y/N-Now's my chance to get out of here.

But when I turned around Cerberus was still here.

Y/N-I thought you were chasing the other two why are you still here?

Cerberus-I just sent two of my body's after the others but decided to leave one with you plus you made a deal with me I chase away the other two and then you would become mine.

Y/N-Yeah about that I CHANGED MY MIND.

I then start to book it away from just like I did the others this plan has failed but I still got the other plan to make it to azazel or justice so I could ask them for help but then I felt Cerberus grab my arm.

Cerberus-Got you~

But then I pick up a rock and then-

Y/N-FETCH!

She then looked at the rock and then she just barked and I just threw it but then she ran after it so I just ran away again but I also need to think about the other demons and make a plan about them.

Ok after Cerberus was Malina she's sour and probably won't care if I pass by after her it would be Zdrada she's a jerk sometimes so I may not want to talk to her next would be Azazel so I should try and talk to her and if she is like the others then Justice is my best bet but if she's also a bust then I could negotiate with Lucifer to see if she will let me out but what if she's also crazy then I'll be left with judgement, Baphomet and Beelzebub.

Judgement is crazy by default, Baphomet is really crazy for goats so she may be safe but she is kinda weird and I don't know much about Beelzebub I just need to keep moving and hope for the best.

(Time later)

After a bit of walking I finally reached Malina's area so I should be okay just walking past her but then she turned around and surprisingly she smiled at me and struts up to me.

After a bit of walking I finally reached Malina's area so I should  be okay just walking past her but then she turned around and surprisingly she smiled at me and struts up to me

Malina-Well well well look at what we have here took you long enough to get to me~

Y/N-Ohh No please don't tell me-

Malina-Yep you better believe it I like you~

Y/N-But aren't you supposed to be the sour demon aren't you supposed to not care if I talk to you or not?

Malina-Yeah but after hearing about you i decided to get in a different kind of mood for you~

Y/N-Um look all of you are really nice bu-

Malina-WHAT, WHAT DO YOU MEAN ALL OF YOU!?

Y/N-Uhh I mean-

Malina-WHO ELSE HAS HAD THERE HANDS ON YOU?

Y/N-W-Wait Malina calm down-

Malina-WHY WOULD I CALM DOWN WHEN I KNOW SOMEONE HAS HAD THERE HANDS ON MY MAN!?

Y/N-Look if you calm down I could-I c-could take you out on a quick date for a drink.

Her eyes just sparkled but then she grabbed my arm and started walking somewhere.

Malina-Where going to this spot we have here it's the best and only pub we have so we're going~

Y/N-Ok but quick fact I don't drink alcohol but I do like a good game.

Malina-Your still a perfect 10 for me now come in and sit down.

(10 minutes later)

After about ten minutes Malina was already drunk and tipsy she was now just holding on to me and kissing my cheek.

Malina-Cooooomeeee oooon just one kisssss on the lipssssss babe pleassssse!

Y/N-Malina No your breath smells of alcohol I'm not kissing that.

Malina-Ooooh babyyy don't be like that juuuuuust one kissss~

She then grabs my cheeks and try's to kiss me but then she just faints.

Y/N-Well i dodged that bullet and now all I have to do is get past Zdrada and then I can talk to *Sniff* *Sniff* we'll speak of the devil.

Zdrada-Yep it's my turn~