Chapter 2 (tThe lustful demon)

I am now carrying Pandemonica on my shoulders to the next demon who I'm guessing was modeus I think I should be scared of her sense she is supposed to be the lustful demon but if I just leave her and go it will be fine.

Pandemonica-mmmm

And that's the sound of me needing to go faster before she wakes up I need to get close enough to modeus to drop her off but also not to get to close to her.

Y/N-Ok this looks like the area so I can just sit her right here-

Modeus-Hello there~

Y/N-Crud!

I then dropped pandemonica and then she wakes up quickly.

Pandemonica-OW! What happened where am I?

She then turned her head towards me with a smile but then she looked mad at modeus who I just noticed was standing right next to me holding my arm.

Modeus-mmmm you look handsome your mine now~

Y/N-Crud.

Pandemonica-HEY GET YOUR HANDS OFF HIM I SAW HIM FIRST!

Modeus-Who says?

Pandemonica-Says me he is MINE!

Y/N-Do I have a say in this?

Both-NO!

I then shut up but then they go back to arguing but I take a chance and while they are arguing I start to sneak away but then.

Both-Where do you think your going?!

Modeus just take out a sledgehammer out of nowhere.

Y/N-Uhhhh I'm not going anywhere you guys can keep doing what your doing.

They then look at each other but then lock on me.

Modeus-I think I should break your legs just in case.

She then runs at me with the hammer but I just b line it away from her that hammer should be slowing her down so If I keep making twist and turns I should lose them.

Modeus-COME BACK AND SUBMIT!

Yeah I'm just going to run until I can't see or hear her but how do I get home everyone I run into is crazy wait maybe there is one person that might be willing to help me justice she is the cool one if I can get to her I could talk to her to see if I could get out and if not maybe azazel could help she is an angel.

But then I turn around and those two are nowhere to be found so I should be safe just to walk.Right?

Modeus-Boo!

Y/N-AHHHH!

Modeus just popped out of nowhere but Pandemonica was not with her and she is still holding that sledgehammer.

Y/N-Uhhhh hey where's the other one? Hehe.

Modeus-We split up to look for you but now come here~

Y/N-NOPE!

Ok so I still didn't outrun her I need to keep running maybe I can sick Cerberus on her by making something up but first I need to find the-

Y/N&???-OOF!

I then ran into three body's but one voice so I know who this is.