"Traitor!"

EJ rolled his eyes as Scarlett brought her head back into the car with a huge grin. "Okay, just for a final headcount, who's not here?"

"Big Red's gotta work."

"Sebbie's gotta milk."

"Nini's with her moms."

"Oh, and Ricky's with -" Carlos was cut off with EJ laying his hand down on the horn, the noise blasting through the car. Scarlett quickly covered her ears as she laughed.

He shook his head with a stern expression. "We don't say her name." He then smiled cheerfully. "And why are you all coming to the world's greatest camp for two weeks?"

"Because there's a secret celebrity!" They all exclaimed excitedly and he gave them all a look of confusion.

"Oh. I was actually looking for 'because we all love each other' and something, something 'Wildcats'!"

Ashlyn nodded, pointing her finger toward her cousin. "Yes."

"Let's go!" Carlos exclaimed as Ashlyn connected her phone to the speaker of EJ's car.

"Summer."

"Summer."

"Summer."

"Summer."

"Summer!"

Kourtney and Ash stuck their hands out of the car windows, the wind blowing past them. "What time is it? Summertime. It's our vacation. What time is it? Party time." They all moved their hands to push against the roof of the car, and the second time they did that Scarlett reached forward, grabbing the wheel as EJ's hands let go. "That's right, sat it loud! What time is it? Time of our lives. Anticipation. What time is it? Summertime. School's out, scream and shout!"

Ashlyn grinned as she leaned her head against the door of the car, "Finally, summers here, good to be chilling out."

"I'm off the clock, the pressure's off. Now my girl's what it's all about."  EJ turned, smiling toward the girl as she posed jokingly.

Carlos leaned forward, placing his arms on the heads of the two front seats. "Ready for some sunshine."

"For my heart to take a chance." Kourtney sang, making a heart with her hands and pumping it out of the window.

"I'm here to say, not moving away. Ready for a summer romance!" Scarlett grinned as they pulled over, spinning in a circle and swapping the driver over, Kourtney and Carlos in the front whilst the other three sat in the back.

"Everybody ready, going crazy. Yeah, we're out. Come on and let me hear you say it now, right now. What time is it? Start the party. What time is it? Start the party. What time is it? Time to party! That's what this summer is all about!" They pulled over at a cliffside, taking a few photos. "What time is it? It's summertime. Start the party. Let's celebrate, come on and sing. What are you waiting for?"

A few screams echoed around the car as the sign for 'camp shallow lake' could be seen, the excitement flooding through the upbeat car. They stopped, taking a group photo around the sign, them all pulling faces and laughing joyfully. "What time is it? It's party time. Start,  start, start the party. Let's go and have the time of our lives!"

They pulled up to camp and as soon as they were parked, doors began to fly open quickly as they scrambled to grab their bags. They moved swiftly and Scarlett closed the last open door of the car before linking arms with EJ, pulling him quickly toward the others as they made their way through the arch that had 'camp shallow lake' written on the top.