Chapter 1: Life is Good until Find out the Truth

During the first Great War between Three Factions, Zhang and Sephiroth have a first born child boy and decided to keep him away from the supernatural beings of the world. Zhang place the basket in front of the house before they'll say goodbye.

Zhang: Well Slater, this is where we'll last to be see you. We'll miss you so much sweetie.

Sephiroth: We won't forget you and we'll always be there for you. Once you grow up, perhaps we'll visit you till the time comes.

Zhang pick him up and give a one last hug and kissed on his forehead.

Zhang: *eyes tear,* Goodbye, my son.

Then she place it back to the basket leave the note.

Sephiroth: You ready?

Zhang: Yes, let's go.

They both vanish their speed and the baby started to cry but not very long, then the door opens and see a man and his wife. They look down and see a baby boy crying from his eyes closed with tears.

Man: A baby boy!

Woman: Oh dear heavens! Who would leave him behind to this poor child? Come here little one.

Then she see a letter from his biological parents and started to read.

Whoever find this child, please take good care of him. He's the only child I have left, and his name is Slater, I didn't have a choice to bring this up from those bad people so please, raise him as a good man and treat him as a kind of the living world.

Man: Goodness me, that's really sad for his biological parents if they had some trouble.

Woman: Yes dear, it is. So your name is Slater huh? Well don't worry sweetheart, we'll adopted you and take good care of you so you can be a part of a family.

Man: That's right little man, she'll be your mommy and I'll be your daddy. The family of Hendrix.

Then the baby stopped crying and start to laugh and they smiled at him.

Mr. Hendrix: Aww, look at him. His smile makes me wanna cry.

Mrs. Hendrix: Me too Honey, come on Slater, let's get you inside our house.

Mr. and Mrs. Hendrix put him as a Slater Hendrix for a adoption son and they raise him as a good boy for him as their own child.

18 Years Later

Slater Hendrix has turning 18 years old now and he's been attending Kouh Academy since he was assigned a week ago and he's been doing a wooden sword practice in his room since he has a gift for his birthday 16th. Slater is now ready to go to school.

 Slater is now ready to go to school