"Kuch chaiye" she asked, "you" every molecule of his being was screaming but he just shook his head. Again after few minuits he heard her breathing becoming even. She was again asleep but he was wide awake, whatever little sleep that he used to get, now that was also missing as she was in front of him yet felt so far. Her sleep once again got disturbed only to find him wide awake ,she remembered how he used to say " Sulade" she wanted him to say it once and she would have stamped him into her skin and saved him from his sleeplessness.

"Night lamp off kardo neend aa jaegi" she said as she saw the time, it was almost 3 in the morning.

"No, it's good" he said looking at her with utmost yearning.It was much more intimate and cozy than getting touched,to be looked at like that.

"Okay" she said and kept hovering in the place between sleeping and being awake,and when ever she opened her eyes,she found him staring at her.

"kya chaiye" she again asked at nearly 5 in the morning she again woke up but sleepiness weighted her body and consciousness, even at that hour of the morning he was awake , not a iota of drowsiness as thete in his eyes.

"Nothing,you sleep I will go to my room" he said and was about to get up when she finally crossed that invisible line which they have drawn on the bed. She knew she was going to a place where she had never thought she would go again.

"Come" she said placing her hand over a pillow and gestured him to place his head on her pillow.
His dark eyes flashed at her from under dark eyelashes, a reluctant look spreaded over his face.She met his gaze stonily.There are just breaths between them.

"Sleep" she said as he placed his hard over the pillow just besides her neck.

"You are disturbing my sleep as well,please sleep so that I can also sleep" she tried to sound pissed but only she knew how his worm breath felt again her skin. He had this urge to snake his hand around her waist but he caged his urges, the very next moment she started ruffling his hair and he felt that he could trade his life for this moment, she felt so warm and comfortable ,the way she was taming his giant jittery frame,made him feel so little in front of her ,she truly had a heart of gold. He felt a familiar desire to hold her closer to him,It was the same urge,he realized, that made him kiss her when they were together.Eventually she fell asleep but the sound of her breathing felt like home to him. Like everything belonged exactly where it was. Soon he too slipped into the most needed sleep.

It was 8 in the morning when her sleep got disturbed with the vibration of her phone,and the moment she opened her eyes ,she felt as if everything around and within her was burning.her cheeks and limbs and even the pits of her stomach was on fire,she was drowning in waves of emotion .All she could feel was the strenght of his body against her and his face was shoven into the softness of her chest and his cheek was pressed against her bososn and he felt like dreams and golden sunrays,after a storm.She never ever wanted to forget this moment,she desired to tattoo him into deep into her skin,on her soul and save him forever and kept wondering how we need another soul to cling to, another body to keep us alive.

He was sleeping like a log,his head was on her arms,pressed into her chest yet his hand was not touching her. He has restrained himself even in his sleep.She tried to free herself as her arm and chest had became stiff, he was too huge for her. She slowly tried to move his head and place it on the pillow when his sleep to got disturbed but he did not feel like getting up at all, after so many months he wss sleeping peacefully.As soon as she saw that his sleep was getting disturbed, she started patting his head and after a while he fell asleep again.Then she saw her phone, there was a missed call from Taniya's number, she tip toed to the washroom and called her.

"Shehnaaz, do you have any idea where is Bhai" Taniya was on the verge of crying.

"Taniya, ro kyun rahi hai" Shehnaaz asked.