࿓࿔ 𝒯.𝓌𝑒𝓁𝓋𝑒 ༄༅

„𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙎𝙋𝙊𝙍𝙏 festival is going to start in a week

„𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙎𝙋𝙊𝙍𝙏 festival is going to start in a week.are you excited?"your mom asks while making your (favorite/breakfast).

she and aizawa are friends and he is basically your father figure since your dad went to the store to buy milk.that's why your mom often knows what's going to happen and wants you to be prepared for it.

„thanks for telling me mom"you thank her while taking (f/bf) and heading out.
while going out you notice a familiar jet black haired girl looking at her phone.when she hears the door getting opened she quickly looks up and runs up to you.she shows you the time and quickly says
„we're late."

she grabs your wrist and starts running.
„kumori slow down,please!"you try to sound as nice as possible.she stops running and apologizes,calling you by your first name too.

you two arrive at the big building and you two are about to enter it till you hear a familiar voice behind you.

„hey shitty girl wait!"

bakugou...

you two turn around and see him stomping over to you.

„this is katsuki bakugou.my classmate and my neighbor"you say to kumori.

you see her blushing and she just nods.

weird.

bakugou is about to say something till he sees kumori.

„who the fuck is that?"
„i met her yesterday"you smile.

„aha...anyway do you know where shitty hair and your weird boyfriend is?they stole my bike"he angrily asks.

„my boyfriend?"you say confused.
„yeah the one with the long black hair"he points at his own hair.

„oh...sero isn't my boyfriend.he's my best-"
„DON'T CARE! tell me where the fuck he is!"

you sigh and look over to kumori to see her staring at bakugou.

is she...nah she's probably just scared of him.

you sigh and enter the building with them next to you.you see sero and kirishima looking at you smiling but then running away at the sight of bakugou.

„OI DON'T RUN AWAY YOU IDIOTS"he shouts while running after them.

„is the always like that?"kumori asks.

„yeah why?"

„oh nothing"she avoids eye contact with pink cheeks.

„which class?"
„1-B"
„1-A"

you two wave goodbye and go to your classrooms.

arriving you see bakugou pulling sero's and kirishima's ear while they're apologizing.

„y/n please help!"sero shouts.

„it's your fault sweetie"you say while sitting on your chair.they're next to you while sero is now blushing and shouting.

„please y/n!i will never do that again i promise AH"bakugou pulls his ear harder.

„bakugou please let sero go"
„hey what about me!"kirishima whines.

„and kirishima"

aizawa comes in and tells everyone to sit down.
Bakugou let's them both go and they sit down.

„𝙤𝙠𝙚𝙮 𝙘𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙨 𝙞 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙖𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩"

yayyyyy another chapter for my fans <33

𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜: 𝟺𝟽𝟼