࿓࿔ 𝒩.𝒾𝓃𝑒 ༄༅

𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙊𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙍𝙎 and you are entering the bus

aizawa said we are going to the USJ for a specialized rescue training.

you all are waiting in front of the bus but iida want to say something at first.

„okey is everybody here?good.we will all now go into the-"

„iida we have no time for that go in!!"kaminari yells.
he just rolls his eyes and tries to speak again but everyone is already entering the bus.

excitedly you sit next to bakugou since sero and kaminari are already sitting together.
sero actually want to sit next to you but kaminari needs to ruin everything like always.

you actually want to listen to music like jiro but since the others are talking and you need more friends you want to listen to them.

maybe they're talking about their interests?
you need to know those little details.
maybe sero will talk too?

„your quirk is kinda like all might's"tsu says.
„w-w-what? y-you think!?"izuku panics.

„yeah but all might doesn't hurt himself like izuku"kirishima joins their conversation.

„true"sero agrees.

„your quirk is really strong too!i wish i had such an amazing quirk"kirishima says while hardening his arm.

„yeah but let's not forget bakugou and todoroki.they're still the strongest and most popular in our school"mina says.

„sure but bakugou is always angry so he will never really be that popular"tsu calmly says without being scared of him.

izuku flinches at her straightforwardness while bakugou next to you is standing up and shouting.

„what did you say?!!i'll kick your ass!"

„see"she points at him.

„you know we basically just met you so it's kinda telling that we all know your personality is flaming crap mixed with garbage"kaminari roasts him,making the situation worse.

after that you stop listening and just look behind yourself to see todoroki and jiro.

you give them a little smile and sit back down.

𝙞 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙜𝙤 𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙚

do you all like short or long chapter more?i saw many people say they like short chapter while i try to make chapter as long as i can

i saw many people say they like short chapter while i try to make chapter as long as i can.
what are your opinions?

why is this so funny to me?

BTW THANKS FOR 100+ READS

𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜: 𝟹𝟾𝟶