࿓࿔ 𝐹.𝒾𝓋𝑒 ༄༅

YOUR POV

YOUR POV

„𝙈𝙔 𝙉𝘼𝙈𝙀 is shota aizawa and i'm your teacher.let's begin."

★☆★☆★☆

he gave y'all the training uniform and told you to come to the training ground.

„we will make a quirk test (?)"he tiredly says.
„a quirk test??"we all shout at the same time.

„katsuki.how far did you throw a ball in middle school?"aizawa suddenly ask the ash blond boy.

„67 meter why?"
„try it with your quirk now"

katsuki goes to the ball and throw it with a loud explosion while shouting

„DIEEEEEEE!!"

katsuki looks at aizawa.
„705,2 meter"

„705,2 meter? wow!"
„this looks like so much fun!"
i hear the people around me say.

„you think this is just fun?"aizawa looks at the ground with his long black hair in front of his face.„a good time to become a hero?"

„well...new rule!the person with the lowest score gets out of this school without hesitation"he looks up with a scary look on his face.

„WHAAAAATTT"

„i heard he distributed 154 school references"

„not so funny am i right?we teacher have the permission to do whatever we want to do with you.so welcome...to the elite school yuuei high!" he pushes his hair away so we can see his crazy eyes.

„the weakest is out?"
„but it's only the first day?so unfair"
i hear the others complain.

„catastrophes,villains who come unexpected...is that fair?we heroes want to bring that fairness back.do y'all think after we all are hanging out to drink tea after training?for the next three years,the yuuei will do everything possible to make your life hell!!"

„plus ultra...remember?"he smirks.
„i expect you to go through that hell."

pretty hard...but that's the ua elite school so what did i expect?

3rd POV

1.discipline: 50-meter run

„3,04 seconds"aizawa says to iida.
wow so fast!

uraraka makes herself lighter and gets 7,15 seconds.
yay i broke my middle school record!

aoyama is using his quirk and his record was 8:25s in high school.
now his record is 5:51 seconds.

bakugou runs as fast as he can and when he gets to izuku he suddenly activates his quirk while shouting „BLAST RUSH!"
he got 4,13 seconds while izuku gets 7,02 seconds.