"The conditions the heroic young elites of the Divine Realm are raised in are truly not what martial artists from the lower realms can compare with. In the lower realms, a martial artist is already extraordinarily lucky if they can have a Divine Sea realm master. But these Divine Realm martial artists have instructors at the Divine Lord realm and masters at even higher boundaries..." Lin Ming sighed.

But luckily, he managed to find the Magic Cube in the Sky Spill Continent, and in lower realms with its barren desert-like resources, he had racked up a number of achievements.

As he was thinking, a loud voice spoke up. "Lin Ming? I am a junior from the Huo Family Clan, Huo Yanguang. My cultivation is at the eighth stage of Life Destruction and I am also a disciple of Phoenix Hall. Hall Master Sun said that you obtained the approval of Saint Artifact Pavilion's artifact spirit, and you even took the Phoenix Blood Spear?"

"What do you want to say?" Lin Ming faintly frowned. Huo Yanguang stood in front of him with several other disciples backing him up. They had cultivations at Life Destruction and the Divine Sea, none of them lower than his own. He could tell from their postures that they didn't come here with any good intentions.

"What I want is to have a short little bout with you. Saint Artifact Pavilion's artifact spirit may have recognized that your talent and potential are better than mine, but I do not believe this! I want to verify whether or not you are truly fiercer than I am. Although my cultivation is higher than yours by three stages of Life Destruction, you still have the Phoenix Blood Spear which is more than enough to make up for the disparity in our cultivation. In fact, I would say you even have the advantage! If you lose to me, that proves you are not fit to be the master of the Phoenix Blood Spear. What about it, do you have the guts to take me on?" As Huo Yanguang spoke, a sharp momentum followed him, aimed right at the point between Lin Ming's eyebrows. This feeling was just as if someone had taken a cold dagger and pressed it to his forehead.

Lin Ming thought this was funny. "What do you mean? You think that I don't deserve the Phoenix Blood Spear, so if I lose I have to give it to you?"

"Hey, jewelry has always been gifted to beautiful women, and divine weapons have always been bestowed upon heroes. A top grade saint artifact should definitely go to someone who deserves it. If you, with your fifth stage Life Destruction and top grade saint spear, fight me with my eighth stage Life Destruction and lose, then what honor do you have left to keep that Phoenix Blood Spear?"

Huo Yanguang loudly laughed, trying to stir up Lin Ming. According to the rules of Phoenix Hall, disciples could not privately battle against each other, but had to do so at the Nirvana Altar under the supervision of the Hall Protectors. The loser would have to pay the agreed upon price, and what Huo Yanguang wanted was Lin Ming's Phoenix Blood Spear.

As Huo Yanguang finished speaking, the other martial artists behind him began to add oil to the fire. "A good show is about to stay. Huo Yanguang's cultivation is at the peak of the eighth stage of Life Destruction, and he is also an outstanding disciple amongst the juniors of the Huo Family Clan. He's just a single step away from reaching the ninth stage of Life Destruction. I don't think Lin Ming is his match!"

"Yeah, ninth stage Life Destruction, Phoenix Hall doesn't even have 30 of them. Most of those people have reached the Divine Transformation realm, and there are even those at the middle Divine Sea and late Divine Sea. After achieving the ninth stage of Life Destruction, it becomes extremely easy to step into the Divine Lord realm in the future. Huo Yanguang is destined to become a Divine Lord powerhouse and Lin Ming isn't too bad either. He managed to obtain the approval of Saint Artifact Pavilion's artifact spirit and even took the Phoenix Blood Spear. I think this will be a battle between two lions."