#13

I won't go to meet him, Jungkook is right If I don't want to, I shouldn't, however, I'm afraid, what if rebelling against him gets me in problem or Jungkook? One thing I am sure of is that he must have found out that I am living with a guy. what if he tries to harm Jungkook?

He once went to jail for murdering his own friend of 20 years, doing it to a stranger won't matter to him. what should I do?

" nothing." 

I turned around to find Jungkook standing at the doorway." don't be afraid for me. I'll be okay." He came and quickly hugged me from the back. Relief washed over me as he did so. I felt safe. 

" Jungkook."

"Hm"

" I love you."

" I love you too." He pecked my neck and a soft unintentional moan left my lips. He smirked and looked in the mirror for my expression. " You missed me?" He muttered again and kissed my sweet spot again and again until I was fully leaning forward to the desk. 

" y...yes," I uttered with barely any energy.

" a little too much I see." His hands traveled to my waist and then picked at the hem of my top. 

" I think I can help." He murmured and pulled the top over my head swiftly and turned me around only to help me sit up on the desk.

" stop worrying too much." He smiled softly and then pressed his lips onto my chest whilst his eyes teased me. I let out a chuckle as I was shy but also felt good at this moment. He was here with me and I wanted nothing but him to be safe and loved by him.

I bent down to kiss him on the lips as his hands traveled up my skirt and grabbed my thighs firmly before hooking his hands on my undie and then pulling it down. " Let's see how much my baby missed me." He picked me up and headed towards the bed.

=

=

=

 Hours passed and we barely moved out of bed. we watched the rain pour down on the window creating fogginess. It was getting darker. He played with my hair and continuously assured me that I was okay, it was really soothing.

I barely felt any kind of fear in me. I was filled with love and warmth. " Jungkook...are you okay though?" I asked. I never asked him this question directly. He stopped fiddling with my hair and just came to a halt. " what happened?" I looked at him and he was already looking at me as If I shouldn't have asked that.

" This is the first time you have actually asked me this. do you know that?" There was a surprise in his tone. I felt bad and nodded guiltily. " I'm sorry. I am selfish." I said, he tilted my chin up and pressed his lips into mine. " Don't say that. You deserve all that love that you didn't get.' He murmured and caressed my cheeks so softly that I forgot I was even a grown-up. He was healing all my childhood traumas.