𝟣𝟪 | juliet's bronze bosoms

Start from the beginning

     Z looked at it as if it was nothing, I am fuming in anger—why isn't he receiving the blow. Why is Uncle Jonah taking it out on me.

It was now handed to Robaire and he frowned in dubiety,

   "Is this true?" Why does he look genuinely betrayed, again. Maybe the lack of sleep causing me to hallucinate things. But why does it seem like he cares?

  "No! Not at all." My eyes widened in defense, his shoulders relaxed as soon as I answered—My friends did a collective gasp staring at Uncle Jonah's phone they were equally shocked.

  "Aha! I got it." My Uncle dinged with a lightbulb floating on top of his head—this better be good, or else I don't know what he'll do to the rest of the trip because of this rumor.

   "Robaire! I'll have you agree on the Vogue interview. This is perfect! They'll be at Milan some time this week and everyone will just forget about the rum—"

  "No." His lips curled with scheme, my uncle's jaw dropped on the ground as if not expecting his response.

I wasn't expecting it either, I thought this was something they do on the norm.

"No? No? Robaire, This could save Z and Y/n's reputation." All the fright my uncle has in his system was now replaced with pure stern. The graving silence plagued the spaces between us.

Tae and T whistled awkwardly before excusing themselves out of this.

"Jonah, If he doesn't want to. I can try and help." Jesse offered, his hand squeezed my shoulder in reassurance, I turned to him to mouth a 'thank you.'

"I appreciate you volunteering Jesse, I really do. But Robaire rarely agrees to interviews. And if he does one this week It will start a commotion in the community. It will inevitably overpower the silly dating rumor. Robaire for the love of god—Can't you at least do this for my niece's reputation? If not Z, think of Y/n." I wanted to sink in my seat. This whole situation is a disaster. I don't want to burden Robaire because of something so stupid. If anything Z should fix.

"Can't Z fix this? He can simply confirm on social media platforms that we're not dating." Even saying that out loud made me nauseous, why would that even be an assumption between us.

"It's not that easy Y/n, the more people talk about it the more they won't let it go. And chances are—they won't believe it. So we're going for the safest route." My uncle plopped down his seat and pinched the bridge of his nose in frustration.

"What's in it for me. If I agree to this." Robaire finally initiated, crossing his arms with that scheming look on his face, what is he planning?

   Uncle Jonah looked up hesitantly, as if this was very unusual to him— "Anything you want Robaire, just agree to this one interview." It seems like it piqued his interest.

    "N'importe quoi?" Robaire's smirk widens.

Uncle Jonah sighs exasperatedly, "Yes Robaire, anything."

   "If you say so," There was a pause, an unnecessary pause that makes me anxious because whilst all of this is happening Robaire is now looking at me.