"Yes Ms. Beautiful, my dad owns this resort," You're kidding me right? I gawped at him, trying to figure out if he's lying or not. No way in hell his dad could own a freaking resort!

"You're serious?" I said in disbelief. He smirked and nodded. Oh my freaking gosh! My boyfriend owns a resort! Well it's not literally his but close enough.

The elevator stopped on the top floor and the door slid open, my feet was planted on the ground as my eyes take in the view of the whole beach. The whole 30th floor was one room and it was like a condominium. It was amazing! I dropped my bag on the ground and walked straight over to the open view windows. I was speechless and I can't believe what I'm seeing. This was... Paradise!

Lucas hugged me from behind and wrapped his arms around my tummy.

"You always surprise me," I said grinning but I haven't looked away from the beach. Lucas kissed my cheek and this is more than perfect.

"And you love surprises baby," He said hoarsely so close to my ear. I turned around to face him and cupped his cheek, pulling him down for a kiss.

"I do," I said between breaths. I think I'm in love with him and it's not because of his wealth or looks, that's just a bonus, I'm in love with his personality, the whole Lucas.

The resort was busy and everyone was moving around, Lucas gave me a tour around the place and I get to meet his horse when he plays polo sometimes. Most of the employee greeted him and I smiled politely at them when they turned to me.

We walked in the empty side of the beach and just sat there, watching the waves as it crash in the shore. Lucas wrapped his arms around me and I lied my head on his shoulder.

"Lucas?" I spoke out, the waves was quite loud but Lucas seemed to hear me.

"Mhmmm?" I looked up at him and his gaze was still locked on the ocean.

"Thanks for this," I'm really happy when I'm around him.

"For what?" He asked confused, I rolled my eyes and shook my head slightly. If he had a different girl instead of me, I bet she'll faint.

"For this!" I motioned my hand around the beach, next thing I knew his lips was on mine. I leaned him all the way down the sand and hovered above him.

"Well thank you too," Lucas said squinting up at me to block out the sun.

"What for?" I pulled back and sat on his hips. He sat up and embraced his arms around me.

"For this," He pecked my lips and I shoved him back. I stood up and started to jog away from him, let's see if his good at tag. Lucas jumped up and ran after me, I sprinted off with all my strength but he's unfortunately faster and he caught up on me. My pace slowed down as I was panting for breath, he snatched my tummy and tossed me on his shoulder. Lucas ran back to our spot and I shrieked, feeling like he was gonna drop me and fall off.

He lied me down on the sand and attacked my lips. I giggled and kissed him back. "Are ticklish babe?" He asked and I started panicking. Lucas slid his hands from my hips to my thighs, squeezing it slightly and I burst out laughing.

"Stoooooooooooop!" I squealed but he didn't stop, he tickled the curved of my waist and I screamed. "Lucas- Stop!" He lay off me and place his hands up in the air in surrender.

"Remind me not to have a tickle fight with you!" My eyes started tearing out and I heaved out a breath. Tickling is my weakness and I can't resist.

"Ugggghhhh! Lucas! I hate you!" I was still panting and he chuckled at my reaction. It's not funny! He crouched down at my level and hugged me tightly.