"Yes, Rio wants to see Papa again!" Rio jumped happily, then she realized something, and questioned. "Wait, how do you know Rio's Papa?"

"Alright, your first wish is granted!" Ren ignored her question, raised her hand, and suddenly, a disturbance occurred in the atmosphere, brushing Rio's body with slight pressure, but no harm was done to her. "Tomorrow morning, you will see Shido Itsuka on the streets."

"With that being done, good night!"

Ren bowed her head slightly, and disappeared in particles.

"Will Papa...really come to see Rio and Mama?"

Slowly drifting off to sleep, Rio closed her big eyes with a cute smile.

...

——— The First Day ———

...

"Awwww! That freaking hurt!"

In the corner of an alley, a naked guy groaned as he rubbed his waist.

Earlier, he was just having breakfast with several beautiful girls in his house, chatting with each other peacefully. When he was about to do dishes, he suddenly felt an energy wrapping up his body, and before he knew it, he was standing in the middle of the road. Little did he know that he was summoned to this mysterious world against his will.

The first moment he landed, he got hit by a car!

The impact was so great that he rolled on the road for several feet, until finally coming to a stop. He had bruises on his waist, but the pain wasn't the thing that worried him, since he just realized that he was completely naked!

What the hell is going on!?

He groaned as he supported himself up, gritting his teeth as he examined the surroundings. The streets sure looked like Japan's, judging from the hiragana and katakana on the signs. Fortunately, there were no other cars or pedestrians passing by, so it wouldn't cause a scene.

He quickly flew away to a safe place where nobody could see him. Before he took off, he saw that the female driver in the car looked familiar, but there was no time to worry about that now.

He hid in a corner and checked on the situation. His body was fine, and soon a blue fire grew on the bruises, healing his injury.

Indeed, he had the power for self-regeneration. It was the power of Camael, a powerful Angel that belonged to Kotori, and it was healing his wounds at the moment.

If I have Kotori's power, then that means...

Shido pondered, then he summoned a green light with his hand, forming a broom. It was Haniel, a transformative Angel that belonged to Natsumi.

Within a few seconds, he summoned a pair of jeans and T-shirts for himself to wear.

Just when he dressed up, his eyes froze. He saw a mysterious girl dressing up like a clown, her eyes and limbs covered in bandages, walking toward his direction.