~"Autumn's Mahogany"~

Like crimson confetti, autumn leaves gracefully descend upon the rooftop's stage,
Caresed by the wind's fervent embrace, they dance with an enchanting rage. My hair bun teetered on the precipice of unraveling, a delicate balance I couldn't maintain.

A tremor coursed through my body, stirred by the ethereal chill in the air or perhaps by an enigmatic force yet unknown

A tremor coursed through my body, stirred by the ethereal chill in the air or perhaps by an enigmatic force yet unknown. The searing sensation in my eyes spiraled out of control, as my gaze fixated on those bewitching orbs of rich, dark brown.

"This place is strictly forbidden to outsiders!"

My body jolted upright as the thunderous resonance of that deep vocal chords reverberated through my very being.

With a trembling breath, I cast my eyes downward, teetering on the precipice of surrender in the face of this abyssal, blazing stare.

It was as if the very essence of my being was being consumed by the intensity of this fiery gaze, a captivating and perilous dance with darkness that threatened to engulf me whole.

"Taehyung -ssi! Verily, we were unaware of this transgression. Yet henceforth, we shall not repeat such folly!", Jisoo's voice resonated with a solemn tone, expressing her deepest regrets as I found myself in dire need of assistance in this trying situation of yore.

In a flash, my attention was snatched away by her words, like a haunting melody cutting through the tumultuous autumn breeze.
"Taehyung," a name bestowed upon this majestic gorilla.
Unbeknownst to me, my inquisitive mind danced with curiosity, while a peculiar sensation fluttered within me as Jisoo uttered the name of this
majestic gorilla!

"Miss Kim Jisoo, thou hast committed a grave transgression by entering this place without my permission! and lo! Thou hast brought forth an unfamiliar soul. Who knows what secrets this enigmatic being dost possess?"

With a roar that could rival the crashing waves, his voice enveloped my soul, leaving it trembling in awe.

But fury consumed me, my blood ablaze with an inferno of rage. This colossal figure, with each passing moment, crushed my very soul, leaving my once vibrant passion in ruins.

How someone can put on this fancy facade and still manage to disrespect others. I mean, seriously, who would've thought that all that formal talk could mask such a nasty attitude?

I clenched my fist like a vengeful storm, ready to unleash a hurricane upon that majestic gorilla. My eyes were locked on him in a battle of silent thunder, as his scorching gaze bore into Jisoo. Just as I was about to unleash my thunderous charge!

All of a sudden, Jisoo grabs my hand halting my charge towards that disrespectful gorilla. And I can feel the tension radiating through her touch. Her grip on my hand tightens, like sparks flying in the air. And her fingers tremble with nerves.

"hold up! Jisoo! I won't back down until I crack the code of this hide-and-seek showdown!", I mutter through gritted teeth, as my gaze burns holes into that Gorilla like an Arcane Radiance.

"But y/n he is-"
I cut her off, striding purposefully towards that jerk gorilla with lightning speed. She clings to my hand, matching my fiery pace.

Now as all eyes fix upon me but I pay them no mind. Can't bear the insults hurled by an unknown scoundrel, unwarranted and unkind. My fury transforms each step into a blazing path.

Jisoo beseeched me to halt, her efforts to deter my wrath. Yet, my control and composure slip away, consumed by an unyielding fire, as I forge ahead, driven by my untamed desire.

A tempests of anger swirling within,
as I stride towards him, I unleash a verbal storm that slashes through the air like bolts of lightning.

"If this place holds such precious value to you, why not secure it? Huh? Your arrogance knows no bounds!" I bellow, my voice reverberating with the force of a raging tempest.

The air grew heavy with audible gasps, echoing through the autumn ambiance. As the crimson confetti of leaves continued their graceful descent, their descent intensified, as if choreographed by the very essence of the season. In that moment, my fiery gaze locked onto his deep, mahogany eyes!

As my words erupted like a volcanic explosion, his unwavering calmness stood strong, his piercing gaze freezing time itself.

In the midst of my passionate tirade, his silence speaks volumes, adding an intriguing layer to our clash of wills.
Those icy mahogany eyes, like shards of determination, hold a power that captivates and challenges in equal measure.

In the heat of the moment, my anger boiled over like a wild inferno. Without a second thought, I channeled my fury into a swift and calculated move, landing my foot squarely on his unsuspecting toes.

The icy facade he wore began to thaw, replaced by a vivid shade of crimson that painted his entire visage. It was as if my fiery rage had sparked a wildfire within him, transforming his frosty exterior into a blazing inferno of hidden depths.

His once-piercing gaze, which could freeze even the warmest of souls, grew even colder, sending a shiver down my spine. It was a chilling reminder that beneath his composed demeanor, he possessed an unfathomable reservoir of strength and resilience.

A rush of adrenaline coursed through my veins, mingling with a sudden surge of icy apprehension.

I sealed my eyes shut, with my heart thumped like a battle drum, I swiftly fled the scene, leaving behind a trail of unanswered queries and an enigmatic aura hanging in the air. Flames of anger and an inexplicable emotion coursed through my entire being, scorching every inch of my trembling body.

With my last ounce of strength, I stumbled away on unsteady legs, the chilly autumn breeze now searing against my skin.

Jisoo's voice pierced through the chaos, vibrating with urgency, echoing my name into the distance.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Jisoo's voice pierced through the chaos, vibrating with urgency, echoing my name into the distance