HVP(s)

- Deep Space -
- Pridurdion -
- Admiral Victoria Lee -

"Tell me, Human, if your ship is abandoned, why is it powered?! And it's weapons online?!" A massive Jarlhanne, or Brute, slams his fists onto the metal table, snarling at the short Human woman across from him.

"I wouldn't know, it can't be activated unless myself, or the Shipmaster release the codes." She states calmly, amber eyes glaring at him, her ravenette hair is pulled back into a tight bun, a grey decorated uniform fitted to her being.

"So, does this mean it was wrong to bring you near it's Wreakage!?"

"...You misunderstand, Chieftain, I cannot do anything unless I'm aboard the ship, even then, I would need the Access codes from my counterpart to activate this defense protocol."

A clear lie, she knew what it was, and she was damn thankful for their assistance, she'll have to reward that AI when she gets the chance.

"Grrh... You will regret holding your tongue as so." The Chieftain growls as he exits the room, the door locking behind him.

"Okay, all I have to do is wait, with Aurora on the weapons, she'll have woke the Commander..." Victoria looks out the window, witnessing heavy fire being thrown at the forward most Banished ships.

"...Don't let me down, Ulz." She smiles softly.

- Pridurdion -
- Commander Ulz -

"Alright, knowing my luck... That wasn't all that was guarding the Bridge..." He looks behind himself, panting lightly, looking at the mass of bodies lining the hall.

He's holding a Mauler in his hand, a replacement for his lack of Ammo for his Bandit.

He reloads the alien pistol, holding at the ready, "Alright..." He spins the chamber before rushing through the door, he looks around quickly, weapon raised.

But doesn't spot anyone, "This is definitely a trap..." Just then a massive white furred brute stands on the center bridge, a disgusting toothy grin follows.

"A Spartan! Ahh, you are all but Extinct..."

"How's the Homeworld searching going, eh Harambe?"

The Brute growls, pulling a Gravity Hammer from his back, "I will grind you into dust, and sprinkle you over the Admiral!" He yells, charging the Spartan.

Ulz squeezes the trigger, firing slugs into the Brutes armour, the brute brushes it off as he rushes the Spartan, swinging the Hammer from the side, Ulz easily rolling under the attack.

When he jumps up, he angles himself to launch into the brutes side, slamming a metal fist into the aliens ribs, only making him twist, slamming the hammer into Ulz, launching him towards the front of the Bridge.

"...Ow." As Ulz is standing, the Brute gloats, beginning a speech.

"I, am Votazis! Last of my Pack! You, Spartan, have come to your death, your helmet shall become my bowl! Your armour will server as trophies among my walls!"

"Your-"

"-Shut up! Jesus Christ... I get it, your the big bad boss, but, this usually goes my way... So what's gonna happen is this."