Believe Me - Angst

Start from the beginning

"Aak! Who the fuck-"

Alex turned around to see his boyfriend, Thomas.

"Holy shit Tommy it's just you, you scared the shit out of me." He said while turning back to the devil-locker.

"Ya need help there?" Thomas asked.

"Desperately." The other sighed.

They switched places, Thomas already knowing the code, unlocked it in almost 5 seconds.

"I don't know how you do it." Alex said smiling at him, organizing his stuff in the locker while Thomas leaned on the locker beside his.

"Wait I'm late? Why are you here and not in class?" Alex asked stepping into the locker to reached something on the top shelf.

"Thought I'd skip and I saw you out here abusing your locker." He laughed.

"Funny. What class do you have?" Alex asked.

"Uhh History I think? Speaking of which when are ya gunna tell your dad we're dating?" Thomas replied and asked. The too topics not alike for a 'speaking of which'.

"Foster dad, Adoptive dad, not even my dad." He replied. He had never told him he was dating Thomas, but had the courage to tell Martha, who promised to keep it from Washington.

"Right, right, when are you gunna tell your parent/guardian about us." He corrected.

"My birthday. Just in case he's not happy with us he can't get mad."

"Alright 3 months then." He said as he flipped through a random book that was on Alex's shelf.

"3 months?! That soon?!"

"Your words sweetheart." Thomas teased. He looked at his watch and his mood instantly changed. "Oh shit we have Student Council in like 5 minutes Alex!"

"Whaat! Ugh it's in the other building are you kidding me. Thomas can you tell them I'm here when they do attendance, I have to deal with Adams on why I'm late."

"Yeah of course, I'll see you later." He replied.

"Thanks, love you."

"Love you."

_____________________

Alex ran through the narrow halls, regretting waking up late. He ran til he realized he was on the ground, a Charles Lee looking down on him.

"Jeez Alex! You gotta watch it! You could've hurt my foot!" He said a smirk plastering his face. "What do you want Charles?" Alex muttered. Picking up his stuff.

He started walking down the hall while Charles trailed behind him. "Nothing I just need you to do my homework on page 54 in Washington's class." That wasn't nothing. It was the homework that took him the majority of his night.

"No! I'm not! Just go away Lee!" He shouted, walking away.

Until Charles grabbed the strap of his bag and slammed him into a wall, "Listen here you little faggot! Your gunna do my homework or your going to end up passed out in the sports shed, bleeding out!"