6.

𝐒𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐓 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐎𝐖

"Don't post that" I said to Zane, I stood up and adjusted my shorts

I kissed my teeth seeing he posted anyways and tagged me.

𝐙𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐲𝐚𝐬𝐬 : @𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞𝗼𝐟𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞 🤭

𝐑𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐡: 𝐓𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐢𝐬 𝐈 𝐬𝐡𝗼𝐰𝐞𝐝 𝐒𝐚𝗺𝐚.

"He kills me" I rolled my eyes at his comment.

Me and Osama wasn't even talking right now anyways, a week ago Amya sent me a video of her giving him head.

When I asked him about it he avoided the whole thing.

"Y'all ain't talking right?" Jaliyah asked opening the door.

Like 3 dudes walked in and I shook my head going and sitting next to the finest one.

"Heyyy" I smiled dragging.

"Wassup" He nodded his head at me.

"Your name?" I asked pulling my phone out and taking a picture of his pants and posting it on my close friends only adding Osama.

Just to shake the room a little.

"Mario, yours?"

"Saint" I slid onto his lap, I adjusted myself and felt his arm wrap around me.

"Ouu bitch" China laughed recording, he threw up some gang signs in the camera as I hid my face.

"Bitch don't post that" I tried to stand up.

"Damn you got a nigga?" His friend asked me. I rolled my eyes shaking my head.

"I'm loyal to my man and you look like you got a babymama, so I need you to stop" Zane looked at the boy he was talking too.

"Y'all look good cheating on y'all niggas" Jaliyah took a video.

"Thank you" I smiled.

𝐁𝐢𝐧𝐥𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐧_