✔️

April 1st 5482; Gouncus 1st 2402
Location: state: Gompla, city: Thumper, country: Stanta

Anu's POV

Goru and I were walking from the grocery store. I got me some bumbleberries and other things for dinner.
I let Goru push the hover cart because of his arms. It's crazy how cool his arms are and how useful too it's just one of the many things I love about him.

"I'm surprised that you don't trip over something the way you be so into ur daydreams" Goru says

"Shut up Goru"

Goru and I both go to check out. I hate this voice the way they advanced in tech they could change the voice of this bitch.

"Why won't it scan my fucking god" Goru said

"Use the wand scanner thing if the swipe scanner isn't working baby" I said

Goru used the wand and it worked we finally got out of the store before I got angry.Goru made a portal and took us home.

"You want me to make dinner or you" I spoke

"Can you please? I have to work on finding our what this random chemical is I want to make sure it's not an disease." Goru said

"Ok baby. After I make dinner I'll help you if you need it."

"Thank you honey I'm going to go to the lab"

"Ok Goru"

I start walking to the kitchen and start cutting my vegetables and some bumbleberries for me. Bumbleberries are so good and are like an apple but sour and berry like in the inside.

I was going to make a stew with potatoes, carrots, celery, a stem of rosemary,some seasonings and some meat. I decided to make stew because Goru doesn't like to get distracted with anything while he's working and this will give him a while to do work.
I put everything I needed in a pot and left it to cook while sitting on the furniture in our living room. I'm on my laptop doing some work. Checking the stats on this rabies like disease in Catonia have way across the world.

The amount of diseases have decreased since coming to Vermundrull put it's still to much for how far we have advanced as an society. People have chips in their brains instead of phones but we can't lower these diseases it drives me crazy sometimes but I get it.

15 minutes have gone by and I have to check the stew. I almost forgot but I put a alarm on to remind myself. I sturred the pot then put the lip back on and went to the bed room to go to sleep since I did enough work on my laptop.

"Baby can u check the stew in 15 minutes? Just gonna take a nap real quick" I yelled

"Ok Aru I will" Goru said

I know I made the stew to not distant him but I'm so tired and need to go to sleep. This baby makes me not want to do anything. I'm so happy Goru is so understanding. He always is there for me and was so happy when I was fertile all these IHT treatments to get me enough eggs to produce had finally work.

He hit picked me up and twirled me around when he found out I was pregnant. He gave me the biggest kiss and cried with me. He's such a giant but a softy non of the less. That's what made me fall in love with him his kindness is out of this world. Him being so hot is just a bonus to me.

This was our miracle child but I feel like something might happen. Something bad. I don't wanna think like that because if something happens to my baby it'd tear me apart. I'd give everything for me to carry my baby fully.

Thinking about it stresses me out and I should be stressed right now I should be sleep. I close my eyes finally trying to go to sleep until I did.

-----------------------------------------------------------