Chapter 3 - The Origin of Skid Mark

Jordan calmly and carefully addressed the distressed and shaking freshman, "You're a tough kid. You are being really brave and taking it like a man. Most kids would be freaking out by now. Because you are being so strong and not giving us any trouble, we are going to go easy on you. Your pants can stay up, and you don't have to wave or blow kisses or anything silly like that". Mark liked the sound of that. Jordan continued, "Just an atomic wedgie in giant tighty whities, then walk across the cafeteria. Sound fair?" Mark nodded his head, still too scared to speak.

Jordan latched on to the waistband of Mark's oversized bright white briefs and pulled as hard as he could. Almost effortlessly, the stretchy underwear reached the back of the teens head. Despite still being a little sore from the earlier hanging wedgie, this wedgie was more uncomfortable than painful up to this point.

Once the senior repositioned his arms and grabbed on to the leg holes, Mark let out a small grunt. "Sorry little buddy, this last part is going to hurt a bit", apologised Jordan. Soon the waistband snapped under Mark's nose, completing the first of many atomic wedgies that the nerdy teen would receive in highschool.

"Ok, ready to go?", asked Jordan. Scott interrupted, "Wait!", as he bent down and began to tie Mark's shoe laces together. "What the heck?!", cried Mark, as he tried to kick his feet away from the sophomore's hands. "It's just to slow you down because your pants won't be pulled down. Remember, It's called the walk of shame, not the run of shame", explained Scott. "They did that with me too, its ok", reassured Nick.

As Jordan Guided him toward the cafeteria entrance, Mark could faintly see through the stretched white fabric covering his eyes. Jordan said, " You got this, kid", and gave him a gentle shove forward. Nick cheered, "Go Mark!".

As he nervously shuffled forward into the cafeteria, he hoped that he could sneak through undetected. Unfortunately, as with Nick's turn a few days prior, Jordan announced his presence to the crowded room. "Attention ladies! Meet my friend Mark! He is single and ready to mingle! He likes long walks... through the cafeteria, and picking fabric out of his butt!". Mark's face turned a bright shade of crimson red. Fortunately, the underwear over his head did help hide his embarrassment.

The room erupted into cheers, whistles and the deep bass rumble of palms and fists drumming on the tables. Mark tried his best to tune everything out, and concentrate on the task at hand. Just keep walking and don't trip, he told himself over and over. Someone stuck their foot out, to trip the partially blinded freshman. Mark stumbled, but managed to recover.

Despite trying to tune everyone out, he couldn't help but hear comments like, " Ewww, look at that skid mark". Soon, the room started chanting "skid mark! skid mark! skid mark!"

Mark began to panic. With the cafeteria door in sight, he started to pick up the pace. Less than ten feet from freedom, he finally got too greedy with his pace, and tripped on his tied shoelaces. He crashed to the tile floor painfully, but not before smashing into another student on his way down. The other students tray of food rained saucy pasta and a drink down on to the toppled nerd.

Strangely, aside from a few "ooooh's", the room went quiet. No more drumming on tables, no more cheering, no more chanting "skid mark", not even laughter at his wipeout. Mark strained to see through the white fabric covering his eyes. He was about to unhook the underwear from his nose when he recognized the student that he had crashed into. Of the five hundred or so students in the cafeteria, he had tripped into the giant musclebound football linebacker known as Tex. The ill tempered jock growled, "You are fucking dead, kid!". The angry athlete effortlessly picked the terrified teenager up off the floor by the collar of his shirt, and the front waistband of his stretched briefs, causing the freshman to shriek in pain.

Jordan ran up to the pair, attempting to defuse the situation. "It was an accident, he didn't do it on purpose", offered Jordan. Tex just growled and walked out of the cafeteria, with Mark still in his grip. The Monaghan brothers followed close behind.

As Tex entered the nearby boys washroom, he stopped and turned around. He looked at Scott and Nick, as he barked, "you two stay the fuck out, or you're next! and don't let anyone else in!" Nick felt terrible for what was happening to his friend. Jordan addressed his brothers, "wait out here", as he followed Tex into the washroom.

Once inside the washroom, Mark landed hard on the floor, as Tex dropped him. "why do you care so much about this fucking loser?", questioned Tex. Jordan replied, " He is my brother's friend, and well, I feel a little responsible, I made him do the walk of shame".

"What would people think if I let some fucking little nerd disrespect me like that? What would my team think? That I am weak? What would that say to my opponents? That I can be pushed around?", ranted the football star.

"I get it", replied Jordan, as he walked over to Mark, who was still laying on the cold tile floor, too scared to move, or even remove the atomic wedgie. Jordan ordered the freshman to get up. The movement caused the wedgie to rip him in two, but slowly Mark got to his feet. Jordan walked him toward a toilet. The freshman came to a hard stop outside the stall. After one look at the filthy stained toilet and dirty yellow water, the freshman began to beg and plead. "Nooo! oh god! Please no!" cried the nerdy teen.

Jordan began to push the freshman the other direction, toward the large round sink in the middle of the room. The senior pushed the foot pedal, and forced the freshman's underwear covered head under the stream of water, until it was thoroughly soaked. Once he was satisfied, he released his grip on the nerd, allowing him to stand up again.

Jordan released the waistband of Mark's underwear from under his nose, to look the Freshman directly in the eyes. The senior could see in the nerd's eyes that he was confused and terrified.

"If you ever tell anyone that you didn't just receive the grossest swirly from Tex, and I mean anyone! Even my brother....." Jordan paused and corrected himself, "especially my big mouth little brother! Tex here is going to use your head as a toilet brush to clean every toilet in the school!" threatened the basketball star.

Tex added, "boys, girls, changerooms, teachers private washrooms, all of them! Then I am going to make you clean all the rims of the bowls. toilet seats, and the urinals with your tongue!"

Mark looked back at the nasty toilet, and the thought caused him to gag out loud. "I think he understands'', laughed Jordan. Mark nodded, and replied "got it!".

As Tex turned to leave, he looked at Mark and said, " You're fucking lucky you are cool with Monaghan, or this would be going much diffrent for you right now". Mark cringed, thinking at what could have happened.

As Mark began to follow Tex out, Jordan stopped him. "I am sorry, It wasn't supposed to be like this. Nicky just wanted you not to feel left out. He meant well", apologised to the senior.

"I know", Mark meekly replied. "but thanks not giving me that swirly, and for saving me from Tex"

Jordan just smiled and said, " I was never going to give you a swirly, I just needed you to realize how fortunate you were that Tex wasn't doing it either. But we were dead serious about what will happen if you ever tell anyone". Mark nodded in agreement. "I don't know if you realized it yet, but you have a giant brown stain on the back of those tighty whities, and I am pretty sure you have a new nickname now too", said the senior.

Just then, Scott and Nick barged into the washroom. After the youngest Monaghan had finished apologising profusely to his friend, Mark went into a toilet stall to change out of the stretched and wet underwear, in favour of going commando again. As he walked out of the washroom, he was about to toss the tighty whities in the garbage, when he stopped himself. Once he got home from school, his twelve year old brother Owen was going to find out what an atomic swirly was.