Sneaking into WICKED

Start from the beginning

"I should come with you," said Edward.

"No Ed. Your brother needs you. You must go and free him," she said.

I'll go with her," voted Harriet.

"So will I," said Lawrence. "I've snuck in there once. So, I know the most likely places where Newt will be,"

Edward knew they needed someone else to go. He turned to Aris. "Aris, you should go with them,"

"But I want to help you," he said. "You've always been by my side. I'm not gonna leave you now,"

"Aris, they need you more than I do. I'll be fine. Once we get Thomas and the others out, we'll pick you up in the jeep and inject Newt with all the serum we get our hands on,"

Aris hesitated. "Okay," he accepted. "Just be careful,"

"So how are we gonna get the others out of the building?" Brenda asked.

"There's a bus station right?" asked Edward to Lawrence.

"Yes. Everything my men collected over the years is true and accurate,"

"We get the immunes out. Then we drive them away,"

"And what about the jeeps that'll chase us?" a man asked.

"That's where my men come in," said Lawrence. "We've collected a ton of dynamite,"

Edward's lips parted. "You mean you're goanna..."

"Blow the wall?" he finished. "Absolutely. All these people angered at being trapped outside the city will vent all their anger out. They'll give us time to slip away from all the children,"

"But what about the people in the city? Many of them are innocent," Edward was not one to put innocent lives at risk.

"Those people allowed WICKED to take control of its resources and use them to hurt people,"

"But they might not know what WICKED is actually doing," Edward tried to say. "If we allow all these people outside the wall to invade the city, how does that make us any different from WICKED?"

"There is a way," Chuck said. "We need to expose WICKED for creating the Flare,"

Edward clapped his hands. "Of course. If we expose what Paige forced my father to do, we can take away her true power,"

"And undermine this entire operation," Brenda finished.

"Yes!" they high-fived and Edward high-fived Chuck, giving him a tight hug. "You clever Chuckie. What would we do without you?"

Teresa, having overheard the conversation felt her heart tying itself into a tight knot that she could not loosen with her conflicted mind.

"Uh...hate to ruin this moment but how are we supposed to do that?" Minho asked. "It's not like we can broadcast it and speak to the entire city,"

"Actually..." Lawrence spoke up again. "We can. WICKED has a radio station in that building. Some of us just need to sneak inside it and Edward..." he glanced firmly at him. "It has to be you,"

"It has to be both me and Thomas," he answered back firmly. "I will not do this without him. He needs me and I will not abandon him,"

"We need both of you," said Amelia. "This entire resistance doesn't work without you two. And you two need us. We'll do this together,"

"She's right Ed," Brenda clasped his shoulder. "We'll follow you anywhere,"

"That's right Greenie," said a proud Gally across the table as he joined the group. "Whatever you plan, we'll do it,"